leechers: 12
updated:
Added by Devived292 in Movies
Downloaded 6,166 times.

DownloadFast Safe Anonymous
movies, software, shows...
  • add Captain America: Civil War to bookmarks
  • Release date: 06 May 2016
  • Writers: Christopher Markus (screenplay), Stephen McFeely (screenplay), Mark Millar (comic book), Joe Simon (characters), Jack Kirby (characters)
  • Language: English
Summary:

Political interference in the Avengers' activities causes a rift between former allies Captain America and Iron Man.

Written by Sasidhar.32.14K
Captain America: Civil War (2016) 1080p HDTC x264 - DEVIVED (Size: 3.48 GB)
  Captain.America.Civil.War.2016.1080p.HDTC.x264.DEVIVED.mp4 3.43 GB
  sample.mp4 48.64 MB

Description

Name: Captain America: Civil War
Video: MP4 - x264
Audio: AC3- 2CH
File size: 3.4GB
Resolution: 1920x852
Frame rate: 29.976 fps
Language: English
Subtitles: Hard coded Chinese subs periodically throughout the film
Runtine: 02:27:35
Encoder: Devived
Source: 1080p.HDTC.x264.AC3-PAHE.in

I removed the teal gradient and tried to match the colors from the trailer. Unfortunately, I may have failed the encoding process so it may not work on your TV.

Sharing Widget

Download torrent
3.48 GB
seeders:30
leechers:15
Captain America: Civil War (2016) 1080p HDTC x264 - DEVIVED

To share this torrent use the code below and insert it into comments, status messages, forum posts or your signature.

Torrent: Captain America: Civil War (2016) 1080p HDTC x264 - DEVIVED

Trackers

tracker name
udp://tracker.openbittorrent.com:80/announce
http://tracker.ex.ua/announce
udp://tracker.ex.ua:80/announce
udp://9.rarbg.com:2710/announce
udp://tracker.coppersurfer.tk:6969/announce
udp://glotorrents.pw:6969/announce
udp://tracker.leechers-paradise.org:6969/announce
udp://tracker.opentrackr.org:1337/announce
ĀµTorrent compatible trackers list

Locations

name
KickassTorrents
Torrent hash: 713215D49324EF7E72B2CF37D600AE7106B6923A

Uploader Comments

xenafanreal7
audio: 9video: 9
Finaly, fantastic quality, i'd looked at so many others i assumed this may be another con, but this is the first ace quality version i've found, great stuff
Devived292
Uploader
Thank you
fredmitch767
audio: 7video: 6
I was nervous to download this copy since the uploader created his account the same day as the upload. I waited for some comments on quality before making my decision to give it a chance. After comparing this copy with the best copy that I was able to get before this I can honestly say that this one is not as good. The picture looks as though the contrast has just been turned too far up, the color just looks washed out as if it has no depth at all. I compared the two videos side by side on a 65" Samsung TV so I could really judge the quality. I'm not sure why people are having trouble with the sound being out of sync but I did not have that issue at all, and the sound quality is pretty much the same as in the other video that I compared this with. I appreciate your effort in trying to make this one better than the previous uploaders and I just wanted to give my honest opinion for all the other downloaders out there. Thank you for your hard work.
Devived292
Uploader
Thanks for the feedback, I did my best to avoid clipping and actually decreased contrast after correcting the levels. Do you have a link for your copy ?
anonymous
Would use this over the version I already have, but the really weird compression, particularly in the sky during the airport battle is really bad. If you would release an uncompressed version (full 5.4 GB) I would definitely check that out.
Devived292
Uploader
That's because there is almost no information to recover, the artifacts are less visible in the source but are there. My attempt to correct the contrast and to remove the yellow hue and the vignetting enhanced those. I think i could improve this copy but it would take more time than I have.
Tinatag12
Thank you DEVIVED.
Very good quality.

Will not playback in Kodi (sound no picture) but does VLC play it.
Seems to be encoded with some proprietary Windows codec (ISOM).

Remuxing to true MP4/x264/AAC through Handrake with "Detelecine" picture filter enabled makes it playable in Kodi & vast majority of other players.
Devived292
Uploader
You can't remux a video in Handbrake without re-encoding it. I think the real issue is the 4:4:4 chroma subsampling.
Nolanite1595
Where can i find english subs for this ?

Top Comments

njboot248
Best copy out there thus far, thank you Devived292 !

Last edited by njboot, 1 month ago

All Comments

audio
7/10
video
6/10
please, leave only comments related to that torrent
Sign In

audio: 9video: 8
I will agree with an earlier poster that their is a high level of contrast, but this is defiantly the most watchable copy out right now.
Thank you for the time and the share, I missed out when it was in theaters and waiting 2 more months wasn't gonna happen.
audio: 8video: 7
Great quality early release.

Thanks for the share!
audio: 8video: 8
great work! waiting for your version of warcraft, x-men and alice
i wonder why so much peeps take the trouble of acquiring these cams or TC/S's and then also put effort in improving it ??
its totally not watchable, better wait and enjoy the movie in good quality. Like this is a waste of the movie and your time.
if you cant wait to see the movie go to a cinema, but thats my opinion.
but thanks for trying anyways
very good copy...best you can get guys so far ..Thumbs up for uploader thumb_up

Last edited by Mackleo, 1 month ago

Thank you DEVIVED.
Very good quality.

Will not playback in Kodi (sound no picture) but does VLC play it.
Seems to be encoded with some proprietary Windows codec (ISOM).

Remuxing to true MP4/x264/AAC through Handrake with "Detelecine" picture filter enabled makes it playable in Kodi & vast majority of other players.
You can't remux a video in Handbrake without re-encoding it. I think the real issue is the 4:4:4 chroma subsampling.

Would use this over the version I already have, but the really weird compression, particularly in the sky during the airport battle is really bad. If you would release an uncompressed version (full 5.4 GB) I would definitely check that out.
That's because there is almost no information to recover, the artifacts are less visible in the source but are there. My attempt to correct the contrast and to remove the yellow hue and the vignetting enhanced those. I think i could improve this copy but it would take more time than I have.

Show More All

User Opinions

djcvrle6498, pvtjarhead3230, Haifisch382960, nadbak1304, vas89919, S.R.Shane...786, eLDuRo212363, Devastatorr358, vrajeala137, shravi!105 ... And 32 more
muhinboss480, enooB432, Wolfe0713302, Cyberpigletje167, MsTJ54, BrayThaKid4
Report a bug Open chat