leechers: 1
updated:
Added by freecoursewb in Other > E-Books

Download Fast Safe Anonymous
movies, software, shows...
  • Downloads: 41
  • Language: English

Files

[ FreeCourseWeb.com ] 1, 2, Can't Reach My Shoe - A Counting Book for the Middle-Aged
  • Get Bonus Downloads Here.url (0.2 KB)
  • ~Get Your Files Here !
    • 1.2.Cant.Reach.My.Shoe.epub (2.5 MB)
    • Bonus Resources.txt (0.4 KB)

Description

1, 2, Can't Reach My Shoe: A Counting Book for the Middle-Aged

https://FreeCourseWeb.com

English | 2010 | ISBN: 0740797727 | True EPUB | pages: 32 | 2.5 mb

From best-selling humorists Ross and Kathryn Petras comes a colorful counting board book that pokes fun at the pitfalls of getting older. This fun and playful package is a perfect gift for grown-ups who are growing old gracefully—with a sense of humor.
The 1, 2, 3s of adulthood differ ever so slightly from the popular grade-school primers of yesteryear inside Ross and Kathryn Petras's 1, 2, Can't Reach My Shoe. This clever counting book for the middle-aged (which the United States Census Bureau defines as age 35 and above) is perfect for readers of a certain vintage who intend to grow old gracefully–and with a sense of humor.
Featuring full-color, retro illustrations in a playful board book format, 1, 2, Can't Reach My Shoe makes an excellent, humorous gift for the more than 78.2 million baby boomers in the United States. Consider
* 3: When they were first going out in their twenties, Thaddeus and Theresa used to have sex THREE times each day. Now that they are middle-aged, they still have sex THREE times. A year.
*: Hey, those don't look like numbers! And you're right. They are not numbers. They are symbols that are used with numbers . . . and they are all over middle-aged Milton's doctor's report. "It says I should have a total cholesterol <200. I should have HDL >60. I should have LDL <129 . . ." Gee Milton, that is a lot of "more thans" and "less thans." "I know," says Milton. "I'm
* 59 1/2: Today is a great day! It is Carl's FIFTY-NINTH-AND-A-HALF birthday! Carl usually wouldn't celebrate a half birthday, but this one is different. Since he has turned FIFTY-NINE-AND-A-HALF, he is getting a nice present from his Uncle Sam: his very first penalty-free IRA distribution!

Download from free file storage

Download torrent
2.5 MB
seeders:9
leechers:1
1, 2, Can't Reach My Shoe - A Counting Book for the Middle-Aged

Trackers

tracker name
udp://tracker.torrent.eu.org:451/announce
udp://tracker.tiny-vps.com:6969/announce
http://tracker.foreverpirates.co:80/announce
udp://tracker.cyberia.is:6969/announce