seeders: 0
leechers: 0
updated:

Download Fast Safe Anonymous
movies, software, shows...
  • Downloads: 56
  • Language: English

Files

• 100.Year.Old.Drivers.2016.07.13.Rebooted.s03e01.EN.SUB.WEBRIP.[MPup].mp4 (505.4 MB)
  • 100.Year.Old.Drivers.2016.07.13.Rebooted.s03e01.EN.SUB.WEBRIP.[MPup].srt (84.6 KB)

Description

100.Year.Old.Drivers.2016.07.13.Rebooted.s03e01.EN.SUB.WEBRIP.[MPup]

Format: MPEG-4
Size: 896x504
FrameRate: 25.000 fps
AudioCodec: AAC
Channels: 2 channels
SamplingRate: 48.0 KHz

This returning two-part documentary for ITV hits the road with some of Britain’s oldest drivers to discover why and how they still get behind the wheel.

The first episode features some of the most ambitious centenarian drivers yet, such as Harry Kartz, 102, who is determined to stay on the road despite the fact he can barely hear. He says: “The brain’s alright. The body… I’m not too good walking. I don’t think [hearing]is that important - better to have good eyesight.”

Meanwhile, Alan Higgins, 92, undertakes an epic journey. He wants to track down a girl he met 75 years ago during the war. He sets off with granddaughter Clara to Russia, through crowded cities and across frozen wilderness, facing the perils of the most dangerous roads in Europe, insisting he drive despite her reservations. He says: “Well, I don’t know, I hope I’ll be able to drive up there. When I drove from Barry to here, I was the only car on the road, driving through all the hardened snow and what have you… Snow is snow.”

Jock Stares, 100, has had a lifelong love affair with motorcycles - and still goes out on his scooter every day. He bombs around the Gower Peninsula in Wales, visiting care homes to play classic piano tunes for what he describes as ‘the old folk,’ despite the fact most are younger than he is. He says: “I’ve always fallen in love with being on two wheels, it’s the next best thing to being able to fly. Because you go through the cool air effortlessly. It’s like a drug really, you become addicted to it.”

Thrill-seeking 95-year-old ex-commando Tom Lackey can’t drive since he had a stroke and has to use a scooter, but now gets his kicks by taking to the air - wing-walking. He says: “I do feel very trapped, I do feel contained. It does make me feel like an old man when I’m in the scooter.

“I suppose anything you do up in the air especially standing on top of an aeroplane, you’re taking a risk, but I appreciate that, and I suppose that’s part of the fun. The challenges are breathing properly and putting up with the air pressure against you.. The ladies will never need a facelift when they’ve had a wing walk, because you won’t have a crease left in your face.”

Back down on earth is 99-year-old Mary Ellis, who flew Spitfires in the Second World War before turning her hand to rally-driving. She’s on a quest to track down her beloved Allard K1 rally car, and says: “Well, everything at 99 is that much slower. But only a teeny weeny bit.

“I can never ever forget the Allard, which was a soulmate, because it becomes part of [you]. I have missed it, I’ve missed it terribly. I still miss it and I do wish it was here. It would mean an awful lot if I could drive it again before I die because it would bring back so many lovely memories.”

Download torrent
505.5 MB
seeders:0
leechers:0
100.Year.Old.Drivers.2016.07.13.Rebooted.s03e01.EN.SUB.WEBRIP.[MPup]

Trackers

tracker name
udp://tracker.opentrackr.org:1337/announce
udp://tracker.openbittorrent.com:80/announce
udp://tracker.leechers-paradise.org:6969
udp://9.rarbg.me:2710/announce
udp://tracker.publicbt.com:80/announce