4K Image Compressor Pro 1.5.0.0280 incl Activator - KhanPC

seeders: 1
leechers: 10
updated:

Download Fast Safe Anonymous
movies, software, shows...

Files

• 4kimagecompressor_1.5.0_x64.msi (29.1 MB)
  • Activator
    • Activator.exe (282.5 KB)
  • Activator.zip (247.4 KB)

Description

Source:

Quote:

https://khanpc.com

VirtusTotal Scans:

Quote:

https://www.virustotal.com/gui/file/a8f546566dfaf353a06d7e046850af8dc1722de950079fe2cc3dd6b8e81a3d36

Description:
A new program from a well-known developer has been released, here is 4K Image Compressor Pro, a tool that will help those who are looking for an effective and simple method of image compression. The main feature is to reduce the size of images, while maintaining a balance between its quality and the degree of compression - a function that will especially appeal to users who want to optimize the loading time of their website or save space on their devices.
Of course, support for a number of popular formats is implemented, the ability to batch resize is pleasing, this setting will allow you to process several images at once, saving time and your efforts. I think this feature will be appreciated by professionals who regularly process large volumes of images. After launching, you will be pleased with the ease and excellent result with which you can share with your friends on social networks, the original will not visually change, and it will load many times faster.
The 4K Image Compressor Pro interface is clear and supports the Russian language, so even people with poor technical knowledge will be able to quickly navigate. the authors write that you will find advanced algorithms that minimize the impact of image quality changes, providing a remarkable balance that many other tools of this type cannot achieve.
In general, this is all I wanted to tell you, 4K Image Compressor Pro is a cool choice for everyone, from regular users to professionals, you will find a combination of simplicity, efficiency and quality preservation, these three components greatly distinguish the software from its competitors, and whether to use it or not, decide for yourself, I tried to convey the main task as accurately as possible, I hope it worked, good luck to everyone!

Size: 26 MB

[b]Note[b]
Complete Installation Instructions are included, please follow instructions to install and register activate the software. Enjoy!

[b]Write Us if needed[b]
httpskhanpc.comcontact-us

Download torrent
29.6 MB
seeders:1
leechers:10

Trackers

tracker name
udp://tracker.opentrackr.org:1337/announce
udp://exodus.desync.com:6969/announce
udp://tracker.opentrackr.org:1337/announce