Download Fast Safe Anonymous
movies, software, shows...
  • Downloads: 57
  • Language: English

Files

Description

Description

60 NEW HTML CSS JS projects – 60 HTML5, CSS3 and vanilla JavaScript

Welcome to our all-inclusive course on mastering HTML, CSS, and JavaScript, where you will acquire the skills you need to construct modern and responsive web applications by creating entertaining and engaging projects.

Our course is designed to offer you a hands-on experience, guiding you on how to code web applications from scratch with the latest web technologies: HTML5, CSS3, and vanilla JavaScript. This approach ensures that you understand each concept thoroughly and allows you to practice your newly acquired skills without relying on copy-pasting.

You do not need any previous knowledge of HTML, CSS, or JavaScript since we will take you through every syntax and explain each step in detail. Our course is suitable for both beginners and experienced programmers. Whether you’re new to coding or looking to refresh your skills, our course is perfect for you.

We believe that learning should be enjoyable and engaging, which is why we’ve created an array of modern, super-cool, and captivating projects that you will develop throughout the course. Each project is created independently from scratch, and you can choose which ones to work on based on your interests.

Our course features separate videos for each technology, enabling you to learn and focus on the areas that interest you the most. For instance, if you’re primarily interested in JavaScript, you can skip the HTML and CSS sections and dive right into the JavaScript videos.

You can use this course for 50 days 50 projects or 100 days of code challenges.

I’m Sahand, a web developer with over 16 years of experience, and I’ll be your guide throughout the course, answering any questions you may have and providing valuable feedback to help you become a proficient web developer.

Are you ready to immerse yourself in the exciting world of web development? Join us today and start building astonishing websites!

Here is the list of projects:

Tip Calculator

Who this course is for:

Join this course if you aspire to construct visually stunning websites using HTML, CSS, and JavaScript.
Enroll in this course if you’re a novice seeking a practical approach to learning JavaScript.
Master HTML, CSS, and JavaScript by constructing uncomplicated yet practical websites in this course.
After this course, students can write HTML, CSS, and JavaScript code and build responsive websites.

Requirements

No prior knowledge of HTML, CSS, or JavaScript required. This course comprehensively covers all syntax related to HTML, CSS, and JavaScript.
Code is never copy-pasted, and all projects are initiated from scratch.
To facilitate comprehension, each line of code is clarified and exemplified in the project.

Last Updated 4/2023

Download torrent
24.2 GB
seeders:35
leechers:106
60 HTML CSS JS projects – HTML5, CSS3 and vanilla JavaScript

Trackers

tracker name
udp://open.stealth.si:80/announce
udp://tracker.tiny-vps.com:6969/announce
udp://fasttracker.foreverpirates.co:6969/announce
udp://tracker.opentrackr.org:1337/announce