A Brilliant Life: My Mother's Inspiring Story of Surviving the Holocaust by Rachelle Unreich M4B

seeders: 0
leechers: 62
updated:
Added by zakareya in Other > Audiobook

Download Fast Safe Anonymous
movies, software, shows...
  • Downloads: 11
  • Language: English

Files

A Brilliant Life_ My Mother's Inspiring Story of Surviving the Holocaust by Rachelle Unreich M4B
  • A Brilliant Life_ My Mother's Inspiring Story of Surviving the Holocaust by Rachelle Unreich.m4b (232.2 MB)
  • _ uploads will cease (your support needed - urgent - monthly goal).txt (0.5 KB)

Description

xx

A Brilliant Life: My Mother's Inspiring Story of Surviving the Holocaust by Rachelle Unreich M4B

A mother and daughter.
Love. Loss. Wonder.
The story of a brilliant life.

Over seventy years had passed since Mira Unreich was freed from a concentration camp in Germany. On that spring day in 1945, she found herself alive, against all odds. In the decades that followed, she never explained the mystery underpinning her survival. How could Mira say that in the Holocaust 'I learned about the goodness of people'?

When Mira's journalist daughter Rachelle realised time was running out for Mira, who was ill with cancer, she resolved to ask her mother questions. It would be the most important interview of her life: a chance to discover the secrets to her mother's joy, and an opportunity to fit together the jigsaw puzzle pieces of her own life.
Rachelle discovered so much more than she ever expected. Mira's words would lead her along a surprising path, where she learned for the first time what a truly extraordinary life her mother had led.

A Brilliant Life weaves together the past and the present to capture the powerful connection between a mother and child. It reminds us of the resilience of the soul and the ability of the heart to heal. It is an unforgettable story about fate and chance, love and grief, and the deepest kind of faith.

xx

Download torrent
232.2 MB
seeders:0
leechers:62

Trackers

tracker name
udp://tracker.coppersurfer.tk:6969/announce
udp://tracker.leechers-paradise.org:6969/announce
udp://9.rarbg.to:2710/announce
udp://exodus.desync.com:6969/announce
udp://tracker.uw0.xyz:6969/announce
udp://open.stealth.si:80/announce
udp://tracker.tiny-vps.com:6969/announce
udp://inferno.demonoid.is:3391/announce
udp://p4p.arenabg.com:1337/announce
udp://tracker.torrent.eu.org:451/announce
udp://tracker.kamigami.org:2710/announce
udp://xxxtor.com:2710/announce
udp://opentracker.i2p.rocks:6969/announce
udp://tracker.zerobytes.xyz:1337/announce
udp://chihaya.de:6969/announce
µTorrent compatible trackers list

Download torrent
232.2 MB
seeders:0
leechers:62

Torrent hash: 5D1D2728BAB16960B7978B35D04D755DE38409C3