A message to Globe Earth believers by Zetetic Flat Earth 720p

seeders: 5
leechers: 0
updated:
Added by roflcopter in Other > Other

Download Fast Safe Anonymous
movies, software, shows...

Files

• A message to Globe Earth believers by Zetetic Flat Earth 720p.mp4 (52.6 MB)

Description

A message to Globe Earth believers by Zetetic Flat Earth 720p.mp4 - 5min 57s 1280 x 720

The Earth is flat and stationary. You can deny it all you want, but your denial won't change that fact. 99% of population have been successfully indoctrinated into believing that we live on a spinning Globe Earth and that's not true. Either you get it or you don't and either you have an open mind about it or you don't. It's nothing personal. It's just how it is. You must be willing to search for the answers. I am not able to persuade you to anything. You have to persuade yourself. THE EARTH IS FLAT AND MOTIONLESS. TAKE IT OR LEAVE IT!

LETS MAKE 2019 THE YEAR OF THE AWAKENING TRUTHER, SPREAD THE WORD LIKE WILDFIRE TO EVERYONE YOU KNOW MAKE IT YOUR MISSION IN 2019 AND BEYOND TO WAKE UP AS MANY PEOPLE AS YOU CAN TO THE FACT THAT WE HAVE ALL BEEN DECEIVED ON A MASSIVE SCALE!! MAKE IT YOUR MISSION TO TELL AT LEAST 10 PEOPLE A DAY WHAT IS GOING ON, SHOW THEM MY TRUTH VIDEOS AND TELL THEM WHERE THEY CAN GO TO DOWNLOAD ALL OF MY TRUTH VIDEOS/DOCUMENTARIES/BOOKS..

HIT THE STREETS WITH THE TRUTH IN 2019!! MAKE THIS YEAR THE YEAR OF TOTAL INSURRECTION!! RISE UP AGAINST THE SYSTEM, BURN IT DOWN TO THE GROUND!! THE TIME IS NOW, NOT TOMORROW, NOW!! GET OFF YOUR LAZY ASSES HIT THE STREETS STOP BEING COWARDS STAND UP AND FIGHT TO EXPOSE EVIL AND TRUTH!!

LET'S MAKE THIS TRUTH MOVEMENT REACH A CRITICAL MASS IN 2019!! WRITE "Research Flat Earth" ON YOUR CURRENCY! NASA LIES, IT'S ALL FAKE!! THE TRUTH SHALL SET YOU FREE!!

History is a lie we must QUESTION EVERYTHING, space is FAKE, everything NASA shows you is BS/Indoctrination/Brainwashing I HOPE YOU WAKE UP AND SPREAD THE WORD!! This truth MUST reach a critical mass!

THE EARTH IS FLAT!! RESEARCH IT FOR YOURSELF I KNOW IT SOUNDS INSANE THAT'S WHAT I THOUGHT TOO WHEN I FIRST HEARD THIS THEN I LOOKED INTO IT AND NEVER WENT BACK, ONCE YOU GO FLAT YOU NEVER GO BACK, DO NOT TRUST ANY INFORMATION COMING FROM THE FLAT EARTH SOCIETY, THEY ARE DISINFORMATION/MISINFORMATION. INSTEAD GO TO THE INTERNATIONAL FLAT EARTH RESEARCH SOCIETY RAN BY ERIC DUBAY, READ THE BOOK "200 PROOFS EARTH IS NOT A SPINNING BALL".

Water DOES NOT conform to a ball.. It blows my mind how you sheeple can be led to beLIEve such LIES.. You have been being lied to since you were a child.. The brainwashing/indoctrination GOES DEEP!!

Please share this information far and wide, burn the video to DVDs/Blu-ray discs or put it on USB Flash Drives and give them out to friends, family and others.

Please seed as long as possible, at least to a ratio of 1.100, thank you :)

General : A message to Globe Earth believers by Zetetic Flat Earth 720p.mp4
Format : MPEG-4 at 1 233 kb/s
Length : 52.6 MiB for 5 min 57 s 611 ms

Video #0 : AVC at 1 099 kb/s
Aspect : 1280 x 720 (1.778) at 29.970 fps

Audio #0 : AAC at 126 kb/s
Infos : 2 channels, 44.1 kHz

Screens:

Download torrent
52.6 MB
seeders:5
leechers:0