A Possessive Man series by Lena Little (#5-6,8-10,13)

seeders: 3
leechers: 2
updated:
Added by WorldFile in Other > E-Books

Download Fast Safe Anonymous
movies, software, shows...
  • Downloads: 10
  • Language: English

Files

A Possessive Man series by Lena Little (5-6,8-10,13) PossLenaLittle6 PossLenaLittle6
  • Possessive Puppy (A Possessive - Lena Little.epub (180.5 KB)
  • Possessive_Mechanic_A_Possessi_-_Lena_Little.epub (196.8 KB)
  • Control - Lena Little.epub (209.5 KB)
  • Butcher of Belfast - Lena Little.epub (221.6 KB)
  • Lawyer - Lena Little.epub (234.2 KB)
  • Obsession (A Possessive Man Boo - Lena Little.epub (235.8 KB)
  • Butcher of Belfast - Lena Little.epub (221.6 KB)

Description

Requirements: .ePUB reader, 1.2 MB + 222 KB
Overview: Lena Little is the author of short, steamy novellas that can be read in under an hour.

Obsession (#5)
The second my car comes screeching to a halt in front of her I know she’s the one. I’m obsessed.
Anyone who hurts her or comes near her will pay with his last breath.

This possessiveness is completely unlike me, unlike any way I’ve ever felt.

I’m a businessman, albeit an underworld boss. You can never grow attached to anyone or anything, or else you’re setting yourself up to get let down, or worse yet to get put underground...as in six feet under.

Permanently.

But I know without a shadow of a doubt that this girl is my future, and that I’m all in when it comes to her.

I’m sick all right.
Sick in the head when it comes to her.

She’s consumed all my thoughts, my desires, everything I think about and do. A one-track mind that only pulls into her station. It’s unhealthy, lacks balance, and is exactly what the f*ck I want and refuse to change. At all.
I’ve never been one to believe in religion, luck, or fate…until all three suddenly make sense at the same time.

This girl has flipped my world upside down and there’s no righting the ship now. She will be mine.

Control (#6)
I’m a man who’s in control, at all times, even when I feel urges inside pulling me into uncharted territory.

I see things in her that I like, although I’m not about to spill my guts like a lovesick teenager, because I’m anything but.
But this little Lolita is peeling back layers like I’m an onion she is preparing to throw in a boiling pot of soup. That. Cannot. Happen.
She’s stripping me bare, making me completely vulnerable.
Of course I’m going to resist. And more importantly, when it comes to me, making a real connection with another human being is…impossible.

At least I thought it was impossible.
But I can’t let these new feelings get in the way of the man I’ve built from the ground up. Or can I?

Even when she’s perfect for me. Even when we both know she belongs to me, that she’s mine.

Will my need for control ruin what we could have together?

Will I self-sabotage, letting the only girl I’ve ever wanted, my angel, slip through my fingers?

There’s no way I’m letting her get away. Not now. Not ever. She’s mine, and I’m going to do whatever it takes to control the situation to get the outcome I demand…a ring on her finger and my baby in her belly, because she belongs to me. Forever.

Possessive Puppy (#8)
I’m not used to seeing women, instead spending months alone with my trusty sidekick Molly in the Rocky Mountains, but I do come down and check-in from time to time.

I see women then, and they never have an effect on me.
All I do is come down to let my ‘bosses’ know I’m alive, collect my paycheck, and let them know how many smugglers and poachers I’ve removed. And then it’s back to my isolation, the self-imposed one that I enjoy so damn much.
Until she comes along.

Is that why I accept her as an intern?

There’s just something about the curve in her hips. I want to protect her, provide for her, and keep her safe. There’s nothing to fear when she’s around me.

Except for the biggest beast of all.

Me.

My dog and I are possessive creatures, territorial just like every animal is in its most basic form. And I’m already feeling damn territorial of her, just as Molly is of me.

Mauve is going to be my intern all right, but she needs to understand right away it’s a lot more than that.

She’s going to be mine…in every way.

Forever.
She’s one of us. And once you’re part of our pack it stays that way…for life.

Possessive Mechanic (#9)

I thought I was dead inside, being trapped between three concrete walls and a row of bars does that to a man.
I thought I was content with my garage and my tools, building things but then she comes along and shows me what it’s like to feel alive once again.

Maybe she just showed up by fate. Fate…that’s one word which I don’t believe in. But there are a lot of things I didn’t believe in until she showed up.
I don’t care how rich she is, money can’t make her happy…but I can.

I see the hopelessness in her eyes.

I’ve got enough to deal with as it is, with no time for anyone else. But she’s not just anyone.

She’s everything and her problems are much more important than mine, because by definition if she’s not absolutely happy then no way in hell can I ever so much as blink, let alone get one second of sleep until she’s not only safe and sound, but smiling ear to ear…because I’ve just made that singular focus my life mission.
Because she’s my life now. It all starts and ends with her.

If someone or something is trying to stand between us then they can count on me paying them a very personal house call. One solitary visit which will put an end to anything they have planned…and them in the process.

Because nothing stands in between me and what’s mine. Her.

Nothing. Period.

Lawyer (#10)
Silas

I’m a damn good attorney. But my firm is doing nothing to show me they appreciate or value my work, so I was already thinking that big changes were in order when I met her. I worked cases pro bono to help enhance my resume and profile but wasn’t expecting to meet a woman who would change the entire course of my life.

Aria Benson was in a bad way with worse people and was staring down a lengthy prison sentence when I caught her case. The connection was instant and the moment I laid eyes on her, I knew that I needed to help her. Knew that I needed to save her. Knew that I needed to claim her and make her mine.

To do that though, I would have to cross some ethical, if not legal, boundaries. But it’s more than worth it and I would do it a hundred times over to make Aria Benson my own.

Aria

My life is a mess. Chaos and danger surround me, and I’ve had to do things to protect my little brother and make ends meet for myself that I never thought I’d do. I never imagined that I’d be involved in the sort of lifestyle I lived. But when your parents die, you’re left in charge of a kid brother, and you have no real options, you do what you have to do to survive.

But then I was arrested and found myself staring down the barrel of a long stay in prison. Worse than that, I found myself on the wrong side of the man I’d been working for. And knowing what he did to employees who failed him, I was more terrified of him than of going to prison for the rest of my life.

But then Silas entered my life and everything changed. For the first time since my parents died, I felt hope. I felt like somebody actually cared for me. Like somebody was there to watch over and protect me. But Silas didn’t know Lucas. Didn’t know what he was capable of. And if anything happened to Silas because of what I’d done, I knew I’d never be able to forgive myself. If anything happened to Silas because of me, I might as well let Lucas kill me.

Lucas wanted blood and the only way to protect a man I’d fallen for might be to send him away. I might have to give up the only thing I’ve ever wanted for myself just to protect him. Silas claimed me but I didn’t know if he should keep me. For his own sake.

Butcher of Belfast (#13)
I’m damn good at what I do, but what I do is pretty damn bad.

I came to America to build my empire. Watch it flourish. Used the people beneath me as stepping stones to reach my goals. Then Brianna Declan walked into my life, and untangled every scheme I had.

She was a hurricane that set the winds of change in motion, and I got swept away in her almighty power. But she’s had a bad hand delt to her. A lousy father who throws himself at the mercy of dangerous men with cruel intentions.

I’m one of them. I can make it right. Give her the life she deserves.

My desires for greed and lust never changed. I’m still the mean son of a gun who’ll kick your ass for speaking out of turn. But what’s the use of having all this power if you can’t get what you want?

And I want Brianna’s belly full with my children.

Product details
ASIN ‏ : ‎ B09CV39ZDR
Publication date ‏ : ‎ August 16, 2021
Language ‏ : ‎ English
File size ‏ : ‎ 290 KB
Text-to-Speech ‏ : ‎ Enabled
Screen Reader ‏ : ‎ Supported
Enhanced typesetting ‏ : ‎ Enabled
X-Ray ‏ : ‎ Not Enabled
Word Wise ‏ : ‎ Enabled

Download torrent
1.5 MB
seeders:3
leechers:2

Trackers

tracker name
udp://open.stealth.si:80/announce
udp://exodus.desync.com:6969/announce
udp://tracker.cyberia.is:6969/announce
udp://tracker.opentrackr.org:1337/announce
udp://tracker.torrent.eu.org:451/announce
udp://explodie.org:6969/announce
udp://tracker.birkenwald.de:6969/announce
udp://tracker.moeking.me:6969/announce
udp://ipv4.tracker.harry.lu:80/announce
udp://9.rarbg.me:2890/announce
µTorrent compatible trackers list

Download torrent
1.5 MB
seeders:3
leechers:2

Torrent hash: 47B4827DFD0F114DB125ABA7D760F778416B263E