A Separation (Iran 2011) 1080p H.264 Dual Farsi or French audio track selections (moviesbyrizzo) multisub

seeders: 6
leechers: 2
updated:

Download Fast Safe Anonymous
movies, software, shows...

Files

A Separation 1080p H.264 FARSI or-FRENCH audio multisub (moviesbyrizzo)
  • A Separation 1080p H.264 FARSI or-FRENCH audio multisub (moviesbyrizzo).mp4 (2.5 GB)
  • Leila Hatami (A Separation 2011) (moviesbyrizzo).jpg (109.3 KB)
  • A Separation (Iran 2011) supplementary clip and subtitles folders (moviesbyrizzo)
    • Leila Hatami speaking German - Conference Press - Berlin Film Festival 2011.mp4 (11.7 MB)
    • Dutch
      • A Separation 1080p H.264 FARSI or-FRENCH audio multisub (moviesbyrizzo).srt (103.7 KB)
      English
      • A Separation 1080p H.264 FARSI or-FRENCH audio multisub (moviesbyrizzo).srt (112.8 KB)
      Finnish
      • A Separation 1080p H.264 FARSI or-FRENCH audio multisub (moviesbyrizzo).srt (87.5 KB)
      French
      • A Separation 1080p H.264 FARSI or-FRENCH audio multisub (moviesbyrizzo).srt (114.8 KB)
      Greek
      • A Separation 1080p H.264 FARSI or-FRENCH audio multisub (moviesbyrizzo).srt (117.5 KB)
      Spanish
      • A Separation 1080p H.264 FARSI or-FRENCH audio multisub (moviesbyrizzo).srt (109.5 KB)

Description

https://www.imdb.com/title/tt1832382/

1920 X 1080 H.264 Video at 2500k video bitrate

224k 6 Channel Farsi main audio track Dolby AC3
192k 2 Channel French Secondary audio track Dolby AC3

Subtitles included here are for Dutch English Finnish French and Greek
(we ripped the only available subs from the disc - those in English and French
and found the remaining few subs on the net - the others we came across
such as Italian and German among others, didn't match this time - so sorry

We were anxious to include Swedish too as we always try to do, however the only
available source on the net was a 3GB DVD posted on the piratebay site which we hoped
to use subtitles editor to create srt files for however we found the torrent had been unfortunately
disabled and was nowhere else on the net - how unfortunate a decision such as this - the torrent
should have been allowed to continue as long as there is someone that could come along and take
advantage of it continuing to be available as we hoped it would be for us today - even though it was
showing only one seed - that's all that's needed after all to get your download if you are prepared to wait -
and we would have been - in order to get the Danish and Swedish subs we otherwise had to do without
on this upload today.

This movie from Iran which won the Academy for best picture in 2012
was well deserved in the award.

The people there in my humble estimation continue to be a source of human warmth
and kindness - provided they think you mean them no harm. In this
respect they remain an asset on the planet to those whom they wish to show caring for
amongst their kin and to do so in a truly genuine spirit

As for the unfortunate displays of evil shown in this movie - the making of false accusations of a
grave nature that they are showing in this movie have to be rejected as tactics that one is allowed
to or tolerated to employ - as no doubt most people there already think it should. However there are
still those capable of abandoning their conscience for a time to lash out at others in this way when
they feel offended or harmed in some way as the movie tries to show for the benefit of mankind I believe.
Its a sad thing to witness in any culture or society and all good folks on the planet should find a way to
cast out all ideas of anyone ever acting that way towards a good person in our midst I believe.

Good luck to the friendly folks of Iran and thanks for this great picture - I hope that sanctions never again
are inflicted on such potentially generous folks (as Anthony Bourdain found too in his visit there - I'll post
a video of his visit soon) - as  sanctions of this sort harm the spirit and cause degeneration over time - as
all those concerned are aware of- including the ruling regime there which should reject the need for nuclear
weapons in such a fragile climate as exists in the middle east today I believe - and others too elsewhere there
I think certainly equally as such.

thanks and please seed

Michael Rizzo Chessman
(moviesbyrizzo)

Download torrent
2.5 GB
seeders:6
leechers:2
A Separation (Iran 2011) 1080p H.264 Dual Farsi or French audio track selections (moviesbyrizzo) multisub

Trackers

tracker name
udp://tracker.leechers-paradise.org:6969/announce
udp://tracker.coppersurfer.tk:6969/announce
udp://tracker.opentrackr.org:1337/announce
udp://tracker.zer0day.to:1337/announce
udp://eddie4.nl:6969/announce
µTorrent compatible trackers list

Download torrent
2.5 GB
seeders:6
leechers:2

Torrent hash: FEF570A885F2D6E497F19B02241CFBAA34969C3A