movies, software, shows...

Files

(2022) David Harrow - Lost in a Circle [FLAC]
  • 05. Zzikal.flac (54.0 MB)
  • 02. Kreuzberg83.flac (44.3 MB)
  • 03. Clovis.flac (52.4 MB)
  • 04. Mother.flac (52.6 MB)
  • 01. Denisovan's Dream.flac (47.9 MB)
  • [TGx]Downloaded from torrentgalaxy.to .txt (0.7 KB)
  • audiochecker.log (0.4 KB)
  • cover.jpg (109.8 KB)
  • Torrent_downloaded_from_Demonoid.is_.txt (0.1 KB)

Description

(2022) David Harrow - Lost in a Circle

Review:
David Harrow release Lost In A Circle, an ambient soundtrack recorded exclusively for Obscure. A studio full of modular synths, including Makenoise B+G system and extensive Intellijel modules as well as a variety of acoustic percussive instruments were utilized in the making of this album. The initial tracks were often first take/one take modular performances. David Harrow on the first track Kreuzberg83: “The persistence of memory, I still feel Berlin in my heart , for this piece I went back to field recording I made in and around Kreuzberg in the 80s factory sounds and hums from machinery form a thermosphere, stretched and smoothed into long evolving textures. I found snippets of Turkish instruments, forgotten recordings I had made and reframed them into new melodies. The sounds of church bells and neighbour Sufi’s singing from the courtyard below, calls to prayer echoed throughout my neighbourhood echo throughout as they do in my own dreams” Electronic music visionary, David Harrow, is a Croydon-born, LA-based producer who has been releasing music since the early 80s with a discography spanning the totality of Electronic music; going deep into Dub and experimental sounds as part of the On-U Sound house band to the rave haunts of London with Andrew Weatherall. As a writer, David wrote and co-produced Gary Clail’s two big hits, ‘Human Nature (Bad Natured)’ and ‘Who Pays the Piper’, and also wrote, recorded and co-produced tracks for artists such as Lee ‘Scratch’ Perry, Bim Sherman and Mark Stewart, and has performed worldwide with them all. In 1990 David remixed Depeche Mode’s ‘Enjoy the Silence’ and Candi Staton’s ‘You Got the Love’ to critical acclaim, while in 1995, he wrote Billie Ray Martin’s worldwide smash hit, ‘Your Loving Arms’. In 2003 David began scoring music for television and film, landing placements including ‘Las Vegas’, ‘Sex Lives in LA&’ and ‘The Loaner’. A favoured collaborator, David has worked extensively with Alex Patterson of The Orb, with mixes featuring on the recent Orb releases as well as upcoming projects on Alex’s Orbscure label. — davidharrow

Track List:
01. Denisovan's Dream
02. Kreuzberg83
03. Clovis
04. Mother
05. Zzikal

Media Report:
Genre: ambient, electronic
Format: FLAC
Format/Info: Free Lossless Audio Codec
Bit rate mode: Variable
Channel(s): 2 channels
Sampling rate: 44.1 KHz
Bit depth: 16 bits
Compression mode: Lossless
Writing library: libFLAC 1.2.1 (UTC 2007-09-17)

Note: If you like the music, support the artist

Download torrent
251.2 MB
seeders:23
leechers:2
[ambient, electronic] (2022) David Harrow - Lost in a Circle [FLAC] [DarkAngie]

Trackers

tracker name
https://inferno.demonoid.is/announce
udp://tracker.dler.org:6969/announce
udp://tracker.opentrackr.org:1337/announce
udp://tracker.bitsearch.to:1337/announce