seeders: 2
leechers: 0
updated:

Download Fast Safe Anonymous
movies, software, shows...
  • Downloads: 1262
  • Language: English

Files

• Appium (Selenium)-Mobile Automation Testing from Scratch.tgz (4.6 GB)
  • Torrent downloaded from demonoid.pw.txt (0.0 KB)
  • Torrent Downloaded From ExtraTorrent.cc.txt (0.3 KB)

Description

Appium (Selenium)-Mobile Automation Testing from Scratch

Details:

MP4 | Video: 1360x720 | 56 kbps | 44 KHz | Duration: 23 Hours | 4.70 GB
Genre: eLearning | Language: English

Top class 150 Lectures on Mobile Automation (Android + IOS) with Material, Interview Questions and Resume Preparation

"Learn Everything You Need to Know About Mobile Automation (Android+ IOS) Even If You've Never Programmed Before! *********

Newly Added Videos :Interview Questions and Resume Preparation Lectures

1200+ Potential students already enrolled and 5 start reviews all the way

On course completion You will be Mastered in Mobile Automation Testing and can implement Successfully it in your work place or will surely land on High Paying Job

"Decide the Quality of Course by watching Preview Lectures and Students Reviews"

Videos will be updated on regular basis based up on latest released versions of APPIUM

So what makes this Course Training Unique in the Market?

Well.I teach the Concepts from the Scratch assuming my students are new to Automation and will get them through real time examples to boost confidence on them and finally make them ready for Interviews with my lectures

I have made one Section on Selenium Webdriver basics for the Students who do not have knowledge on Selenium, You can go through them to make your basics strong and switch back to Appium for more better understanding

Topics Include: Appium Feautures Appium Internal Architecture Configuration setup on your device Working on Native Apps Working on Hybrid Apps Appium API's explanation Mobile Gestures Automation Automating Browser Apps Tips in identfying objects on App and browser Automating on real devices How to start with IOS IOS capabilities and guidelines Appium latest updates Appium Integration with Maven Selenium Basics(optional)

Its Time to Learn Mobile Automation!

Mobile market is booming tremendously and need of Quality Testing in these Platforms becoming a major challenge, especially finding a right Automation tool which works on all mobile platforms

Major asset of Appium is that this can work on both Android and IOS Platforms,which means write the code once and execute it in across platforms

All the topics were taught from basic to advanced level with a lot of tricks and tips which makes users to get perfection on the things.

At the end of this course you can pick any Mobile application and can automate it what ever the way you want

PS : If You got an error while extracting while others are working try diferent directory path in your PC. Somtimes if you got a long directory path while extracting it will giv you an error. To solve this issue , as an example just paste the tgz file in C drive and extract (just inside the C drive not with in any other folder). Hope your Understand

Update Torrent Stats to see Current Seeders and Leechers

Visit my account to download more apps and ebooks + magazines

If This Torrent Helpful Please Support the Authors by Purchasing It!.. Thanx

Download torrent
4.6 GB
seeders:2
leechers:0

Trackers

tracker name
udp://11.rarbg.com:80/announce
udp://11.rarbg.me/announce