leechers: 5
updated:
Added by CPuploads in Apps > PC Software

Download Fast Safe Anonymous
movies, software, shows...

Files

Ashampoo Home Design 7.0.0 incl Activator [CrackingPatching]
  • Activation.zip (483.7 KB)
  • ashampoo_home_design_7_7.0.0.exe (1.7 GB)
  • How to Install.txt (3.3 KB)
  • Like Us Facebook.URL (0.3 KB)
  • Support Us CrackingPatching.com.URL (0.3 KB)

Description

Source:

Quote:

https://crackingpatching.com

Description:
Before you professional program Ashampoo Home Designer - the name speaks for itself. The development will allow you to design, decorate the interior and exterior without any problems, if you have experience in working on such projects, then I think you will be able to appreciate all the possibilities of this product. Those who are interested can go to the full news and download Ashampoo Home Designer for free.
It is worth noting that although the application works at a professional level, even not the most experienced users will be able to understand and use it. After installation and launch, you will need to create a new project and this is where the built-in wizard will help you. He will guide you through a few steps, you should not experience any problems. You will need to fill in information about the contractor, then you need to indicate the location of your object, indicate all the most important parameters of the building, which include the shape of the roof, how many floors you plan to design, and so on.
The software can significantly reduce your design time, the program can automatically perform the necessary measurements, which include angles, lengths, volumes, and the total area of ​​the building. Thus, you can devote all your time and energy to creating a project, while the program itself will take over the responsibility for calculating measurements. I would especially like to pay attention to this point, the program will allow you to create not just empty rooms, you can use a fairly impressive catalog of furniture, you can arrange doors and windows, various electrical appliances and other trifles that should be in the apartment. To some, this may remind the famous The Sims toy, it turns out quite funny of course, for which thanks to the developers, everything is very convenient and bright.
Among the advantages of the program, one can note a convenient building designer with the ability to change the type of display, the presence of built-in 3D structures, the presence of the most necessary building elements, support for switching between size systems, the presence of lighting simulation, a floating camera. When designing your house, you will be able to use different tools, such as the roof builder, the stair generator, the terrain designer, that is, you can add hills, slopes, and so on near your house.
As mentioned a little above, the Ashampoo Home Designer catalog contains many objects for free, you can add balconies, parking lots, windows, doors, cars, people, animals, garden equipment, kitchen appliances and so on. You can add paths near the house, change the grass, the ground, add trees, change the type of plaster, choose wallpaper, carpets and more.
In general, this is all that I wanted to write about the program. I hope it will be useful to you when designing a house, apartment. You will have all the most necessary tools at your disposal, you can easily furnish a room, if it is a house, you can arrange a green area nearby, measure everything in detail, it seems to me that the program is perfect for designers.
License: ShareWare (for activation read readme, registration key is not required)
Language: Multi + Russian
Size: 1.68 + 1.28 GB
How to Install:
1). Instructions are included in ReadMe.txt if needed.
2). That is all, Done & enjoy.

Write Us if needed:
https://crackingpatching.com/contact_us-html

Download torrent
1.7 GB
seeders:7
leechers:5
Ashampoo Home Design 7.0.0 incl Activator [CrackingPatching]

Trackers

tracker name
udp://9.rarbg.com:2790/announce
udp://9.rarbg.me:2710/announce