[Bare Back Studios / JerkyWives.com / Clips4Sale.com] Dava Foxx - Stingy Mom Gets What She Has Coming

seeders: 8
leechers: 7
updated:
Added by Cristie in XXX > Video

Download Fast Safe Anonymous
movies, software, shows...
  • Downloads: 278
  • Language: English

Files

• [Bare Back Studios] Dava Foxx in Stingy Mom Get's What She Has Coming.mp4 (643.1 MB)

Description

[Bare Back Studios / JerkyWives.com / Clips4Sale.com] Dava Foxx - Stingy Mom Gets What She Has Coming

Описание: Scene One: Breaking the Ice

My mom and I are on vacation in Vegas. She drinks and gambles all night long leaving me alone to play video games in the lobby. She didn't give me much money and it ran out so fast. I ask her for more and she gives me a dirty look. “I'm not giving you more money, what do I look like a bank?” she spits at me.

I get so angry. We're on vacation and all she thinks about is herself. I slap her right across her bitchy face. “What is wrong with you!” She screams at me. I reach out and grab her tits, I've seen her slide money down there before. “What is wrong with you, you can't do that to your mother!” She pulls away from me. “Leave me alone right now!” I chase her around the hotel room demanding she give me money, throwing her to the bed and pinning her down. I'm bigger and stronger than she is, pulling off her dress looking for where she hides her money.

Download torrent
643.1 MB
seeders:8
leechers:7

Trackers

tracker name
udp://tracker.coppersurfer.tk:6969/announce
udp://9.rarbg.com:2710/announce
udp://9.rarbg.to:2710/announce
udp://tracker.leechers-paradise.org:6969/announce
udp://eddie4.nl:6969/announce
udp://ipv4.tracker.harry.lu:80/announce
udp://explodie.org:6969/announce
udp://p4p.arenabg.com:1337/announce
udp://p4p.arenabg.ch:1337/announce
udp://tracker.zer0day.to:1337/announce
udp://tracker.opentrackr.org:1337/announce
udp://tracker.ilibr.org:80/announce
udp://tracker.coppersurfer.tk:6969/announce
udp://tracker.coppersurfer.tk:6969
udp://9.rarbg.me:2710/announce
udp://tracker.ilibr.org:80/announce
µTorrent compatible trackers list

Download torrent
643.1 MB
seeders:8
leechers:7

Torrent hash: 6B801D51A0E1D38FAB3C92DCE72978CC2E792B59