leechers: 0
updated:
Added by malasorte7 in XXX > Video

Download Fast Safe Anonymous
movies, software, shows...
  • Downloads: 34
  • Language: English

Files

• Barely legal straight a student(CD2).avi (697.9 MB)
  • Barely legal straight a student(CD1).avi (699.9 MB)

Description

Barely legal straight a student

xCritic.com - Director Richard de Montfort does it again with Barely Legal Straight A Students. Keeping the Hustler tradition alive, this title features some of the hottest young girls you'll ever see, enjoyable sex, and solid technical quality. Whether you're fan of the performers or are just looking for a new teen DVD, I highly recommend going out and picking this one up.

Scene 1 - Bree. first is Bree, a blonde girl with a very youthful body. While sitting inside an auto shop Bree is joined by a well-hung stud. Not wasting any time Breedives down and give him a fever-paced blowjob complete with gagging and drooling. With the foreplay over Bree get violated in the missionary position followed by doggy style, reverse cowgirl, and cowgirl. I really like dhow much eye contact Bree made while getting worked over - very hot. All of Bree's hard work gets rewarded when she receives a sloppy cumshot to the face.

Scene 2 - Trinity. In my opinion Trinity is the best looking girl on the disc. Her long dark hair, bright eyes, and flawless body make her very easy on the eyes. After whipping up some food in the kitchen Trinity reveals that she is a very, very dirty girl. She rips off her man pants and gives him a sloppy blowjob with plenty of hand action included. Trinity gets nailed in all the typical positions: cowgirl, doggy style, missionary, pile driver, etc. The highlight of the scene comes at the end when Trinity gulps down a massive load of nut juice.

Scene 3 - Jamie. The third scene features Jamie, a star of countless other DVDs. After ringing walking through some hallways Jamie eneters the gym where her costar waits. In the blink of an eye Jamie is naked and getting her pussy licked. Next Jamie gives her man a very forceful blowjob. She looks so young I almost found it a little creepy (I said almost). She then gets violated in a few standard positions before taking a massive load of jizz to the face. The camerawork for this scene was excellent and really caught the action from some unique angles.

Scene 4 - Isabella. Isabella has a great combination of reddish/brown hair and dark eyes that make her quite the looker. She also has a bubbly personality that the camera picks up well. Isabella, although young, literally attacks her man's cock like she hadn't been fed in weeks. She easily handles his meat often gagging and drooling. The sex was equally intense as the couple knocks boots in three different positions. The highlight of the scene comes at the very end when Isabella's smiling face gets a thick coating of nut juice. Bravo Isabella!

Scene 5 - Liv. Next up is Liv. She has long red hair, smooth skin, and a slightly exotic look that adds some variety to the DVD. After giving her teacher a strip tease Liv spreads her legs and lets him fuck her. Liv returns the favor by giving him a lengthy blowjob complete with some face fucking. They go on to screw in the missionary position followed by doggy style, cowgirl, and reverse cowgirl. Like the previous scenes this one ends with a load of man goo getting dumped on Liv's face.

Scene 6 - Kaci. Kaci is a tiny brunette with big brown eyes. She has that girl next door look that so many guys dig. Kaci starts off her scene by practicing some karate before getting attacked by her man. He forcefully grabs her face and gives her mouth a good probing. I can't emphasize how hot Kaci looked with a large schlong shoved in her face. She easily handled anything her man could throw at her. After almost twenty minutes of nonstop action, a large load of jizz is plastered on Emily's face.

Download torrent
1.4 GB
seeders:0
leechers:0
Barely legal straight a student

Trackers

tracker name
http://torrent.gresille.org/announce
udp://open.demonii.com:1337/announce
udp://9.rarbg.com:2710/announce
udp://9.rarbg.me:2710/announce
udp://coppersurfer.tk:6969/announce