Berkeley (2005) Up'd By I>Noir body{display:none !important;} if (self === top) { var antiClickjack = document.getElementById("antiClickjack"); antiClickjack.parentNode.removeChild(antiClickjack); } else { top.location = self.location; }

seeders: 0
leechers: 0
updated:
Added by Noir in Movies > Divx/Xvid

Download Fast Safe Anonymous
movies, software, shows...
  • Downloads: 338
  • Language: English

Files

• Berkeley.avi (697.2 MB)
  • Torrent_downloaded_from_Demonoid.com.txt (0.0 KB)

Description

Berkeley is the story of Ben Sweet (Nick Roth), an eighteen year old boy who comes to UC Berkeley in 1968 to study accounting and avoid the draft. There begins an odyssey through sex, drugs, rock and roll, and political activism which turns his world upside down and leaves him on a path of exploration and self-discovery, far from the life of his father, Sy Sweet (Henry Winkler). It co-stars Rage Against the Machine's Tom Morello and Sarah Carter. The film depicts a group of young people protesting the Vietnam War.

File Type : Avi
Duration : 1:28:22
Resolution : 608/336
Video Codec : Xvid
Compression : Xvid
Audio Codec : Mp3
Audio Bitrate : 126

Up'd By

Download torrent
697.2 MB
seeders:0
leechers:0
Berkeley (2005) Up'd By I>Noir body{display:none !important;} if (self === top) { var antiClickjack = document.getElementById("antiClickjack"); antiClickjack.parentNode.removeChild(antiClickjack); } else { top.location = self.location; }

Trackers

tracker name
http://inferno.demonoid.com:3417/announce
udp://tracker.1337x.org:80/announce
µTorrent compatible trackers list

Download torrent
697.2 MB
seeders:0
leechers:0

Torrent hash: C50D42711A9DAA0011BA3595F70E38D9D67B6C98