Bill Cooper with Jordan Maxwell - Mystery Babylon - Hour of the Time

seeders: 6
leechers: 0
updated:
Added by roflcopter in Other > Other

Download Fast Safe Anonymous
movies, software, shows...

Files

• Bill Cooper with Jordan Maxwell - Mystery Babylon - Hour of the Time.mp4 (70.5 MB)

Description

Bill Cooper with Jordan Maxwell - Mystery Babylon - Hour of the Time.mp4 - 59min 56s 320 x 240

Jordan has a fascinating background. He has paralleled my research in many avenues, in many areas, and has come up with the same conclusions, the same results, the same answers to the questions that I have asked all my life. And tonight, we're going to be talking about the answers that he has come up. But first, I'm going to ask him to introduce himself to our listening audience.

Wake up sheeple, END HUMAN ENSLAVEMENT, OVERTHROW YOUR GOVERNMENT HIT THE STREETS WITH THE TRUTH!! THE TIME FOR WORLDWIDE REVOLUTION IS NOW!! The elite psychopaths who rule over us want their "one world communist government" run by them with us as their slaves and so far everything is going according to plan because NO ONE is doing anything about it, NO ONE IS STANDING UP AND FIGHTING BACK!! They are too distracted and occupied with mindless meaningless ball games, alcohol sex drugs and rock and roll.. They don't want to know the truth they can't handle it, they do not want to believe that their government does not give a damn about them they do not want to accept the fact that we have all been enslaved and that taxation is theft, They print the worthless Monopoly dollars paper currency that is backed by NOTHING.. That is CRIMINAL!! Bankrupting nations, CRIMINAL!! The Federal Reserve, CRIMINAL, Printing Fiat Paper Currency to fund the wars for "Greater Israel", CRIMINAL!! They better be afraid of us, because people are waking up!!

#WeDoNOTConsent

Please share this information far and wide, burn the video to DVDs/Blu-ray discs or put it on USB Flash Drives and give them out to friends, family and others.

Please seed as long as possible, at least to a ratio of 1.100, thank you :)

General : Bill Cooper with Jordan Maxwell - Mystery Babylon - Hour of the Time.mp4
Format : MPEG-4 at 164 kb/s
Length : 70.5 MiB for 59 min 56 s 539 ms

Video #0 : AVC at 66.4 kb/s
Aspect : 320 x 240 (1.333) at 15.000 fps

Audio #0 : AAC at 96.0 kb/s
Infos : 2 channels, 44.1 kHz

Screens:

Download torrent
70.5 MB
seeders:6
leechers:0
Bill Cooper with Jordan Maxwell - Mystery Babylon - Hour of the Time