leechers: 0
updated:
Added by malasorte7 in XXX > Video

Download Fast Safe Anonymous
movies, software, shows...
  • Downloads: 337
  • Language: English

Files

• Blackmail Mommy to be My Video Slut IV.mp4 (576.9 MB)

Description

Blackmail Mommy to be My Video Slut IV 720p

Description

It's the first Friday of the month and Dad gets on a plane for work. I hear Mom coo-ing to her lover in the bedroom, "I can't wait to feel you inside of me.." I grab my videocamera and start to film the bitch, it's time she pays for being such a slut. I intend on showing this video to father so he sees her true colors and leaves her, but her sweet dirty talk gets me hard.

I watch Mom as her mood turns to disappointed, her lover can't see her, he has some obligation with his wife. She pouts and hangs up on him, disappointed. I know she's just as horny as I am. It's time for me to show myself, use the video as blackmail, and get her to strip naked for me. You might be thinking it's fucked up to want to see my Mom naked, but look at her, if she was your mother, you'd do the same.

Mom sweetly scolds me for using my video camera when I don't have her permission, and then suggests we go out to dinner. I tell Mom that I want to see her model like she used to, before she met Dad. She blushes. My mom used to be a pin up girl, and she giggles as she reminisces, and strikes a few cutesy poses fully clothed. I want more. Mom makes my cock ache.

She quickly realizes that she will do what I tell her to, or I'll show the tape to Dad. The last thing Mom wants is a divorce, she'd be on her own, with no job, and now it looks like her lover is more interested in his wife than her. She exhales deeply, feeling defeated, she takes off her dress. I see her satin and lace lingerie, up close this time, not sneaking peeks as I usually do. I tell her to get down on her knees, and she obeys. I take out my cock and she understands. She must suck my cock.

Mommy's pillowy lips feel like heaven on my cock, and her hesitant blow job makes her wet, I know it does. I watch as she fingers her pussy and begins to thrust my cock in and out of her mouth, slurping, and looking at me with her deep blue eyes. She wants to be fucked. I know she does even if her words say otherwise. She reluctantly agrees to allow me to put "the tip" in.

I take my cock, still wet from her sweet saliva, my precum pooling at the tip and rub it up and down her slit. She looks back at me, ass up, her face is down, I press the tip into her little crevice, and she moans. She wants it. I begin to plunge deep, deep, deeper, until I am balls deep into Mommy's sweet pussy. She gasps, moans, as I fuck her until I cum inside of her

Download torrent
576.9 MB
seeders:0
leechers:0
Blackmail Mommy to be My Video Slut IV 720p

Trackers

tracker name
http://torrent.gresille.org/announce
udp://open.demonii.com:1337/announce
udp://9.rarbg.com:2710/announce
udp://9.rarbg.me:2710/announce
udp://coppersurfer.tk:6969/announce