Brand Irish (2015) 1080p H.264 supporttheirishspirit.info - moviesbyrizzo documentary uploads

seeders: 5
leechers: 2
updated:

Download Fast Safe Anonymous
movies, software, shows...

Files

Brand Irish 1080p H.264 supporttheirishspirit.info - moviesbyrizzo documentary uploads
  • Brand Irish 1080p H.264 supporttheirishspirit.info - moviesbyrizzo documentary uploads2.jpg (206.5 KB)
  • Brand Irish 1080p H.264 supporttheirishspirit.info - moviesbyrizzo documentary uploads.jpg (217.0 KB)
  • Brand Irish 1080p H.264 supporttheirishspirit.info - moviesbyrizzo documentary uploads.mkv (3.6 GB)

Description

1920 x 1080 H.264 video (approx) 4954k Video bitrate 128k Dolby AC3 stereo audio in English - one or two words in foreign languages
of asia in sections dealing with developments related thereto affecting Ireland in some way or other.

This interesting documentary off sorts related to the dear folks who are in Ireland discusses some of the history and the
situation around Ireland mainly and related countries including the USA (boasts 34million Irish immigrants who make it what
it is ultimately too at the core in fact) Australia (NZ too by implication - beautitiful genuine spirit there especially showing
in true merited style!)

There is a bit of Irony in showing off a woman from Ireland who ignoring the desperate plight of our own dear Irish kids badly
housed at times in Orphanages where care has been of questionable caliber (See our movie posted here - Song for a
Raggy Boy - made with the good graces of the Irish film Board with help from Spain. She chooses instead to invest in Vietnam
children schooling including uniforms, supplies, lunches etc, while pandering a bit additionally I hate dearly to have to add
in saying - but she tells the kids there "don't give out so many hugs" unless you really really wanna. (The kids there are all close knit
in this video and love one another in overflowing manner and seem to hug a lot) - Gee I dint think that traditional wisdom the Irish
would have one of their own export - perhaps she was just speaking for herself in what her own wishes in the situation at this
point of her development as a person on the planet - speaking of which a spokesperson for the Irish touts the benefits of forgetting
about Ireland as a "state" and get in instead on globally minded sets of appeals instead - that's horrid advice for those who want to
save Irerand - and especially Sweden Germany France etc (where the Irish spirit reigns even more supreme I have found personally
- giving this as added proof and considering the sentiments being expressed throughout the video) l

It is that kind of rhetoric which as led to the disastrous "migrant invasion" where no pick and choose has been allowed
to maintain the integrity of the best Irish folks elsewhere additionally I submit! I emailed a German MEP to say so and to suggest
Germany come first rather than give in to such wisdom as expressed above - and eventually found her unwanting to hear more -
she sent all my correspondence to their Washington embassy to have deal with before being turned over to Canadian authorities!
They just told m to delete her from my emails - I would done that instantly had she ever hinted she wanted it so - cest la vie!

Mata Hari eh! Jut teasin I assure you Anyway her husband was apparently at the time practicing law in Ireland - so there!
I guess I just don't have sanity sometimes - Im just too nice to compromise in my beliefs in being good about sharing in Christian
manner.

I do love the Irish spirit - and its what I live to promote - but its German women who have given me the truest
sense of this (along with related such spirits around Europe) and I will remain loyal to their fate on the planet
in best form and health they could have - to my last breath - along with my brothers n Italy/Spain I must add
especially - and all good such minded men - everywhere in reality

Michael Rizzo Chessman
supporttheirishspirit.info
(moviesbyrizzo documentary uploads)

Download torrent
3.6 GB
seeders:5
leechers:2
Brand Irish (2015) 1080p H.264 supporttheirishspirit.info - moviesbyrizzo documentary uploads

Trackers

tracker name
udp://tracker.coppersurfer.tk:6969/announce
udp://tracker.leechers-paradise.org:6969/announce
udp://tracker.opentrackr.org:1337/announce
µTorrent compatible trackers list

Download torrent
3.6 GB
seeders:5
leechers:2

Torrent hash: F8A3C6E90315D3B416D4CE468B42825E62CF8E61