Budget Backyard Makeovers - Get Dazzling Results On A Shoestring Budget! (Birds & Blooms)

seeders: 16
leechers: 3
updated:
Added by freecoursewb in Other > E-Books

Download Fast Safe Anonymous
movies, software, shows...
  • Downloads: 77
  • Language: English

Files

[ CourseWikia.com ] Budget Backyard Makeovers - Get Dazzling Results On A Shoestring Budget! (Birds & Blooms)
  • Get Bonus Downloads Here.url (0.2 KB)
  • ~Get Your Files Here !
    • Bonus Resources.txt (0.4 KB)
    • BudgetBackyardMakeovers.pdf (126.4 MB)

Description

Budget Backyard Makeovers: Get Dazzling Results On A Shoestring Budget! (Birds & Blooms)

https://CourseWikia.com

Deb Warlaumont Mulvey | English | 2007 | ISBN: 0898216508 | 214 pages | Scan PDF | 126 MB

(!) NOTE: THIS BOOK IS SCANNED! Reason why I post it is that you`ll not find this book in digital version, so that`s the only way to get a copy of it for sanet users. (Rules don`t allow scanned books anymore to be posted here on SA, except some cases like that). I guarantee the best possible quality of the scan!

Create a dazzling backyard without the designer price tag! Think you can't afford a "Dream Backyard"? Think again! Budget Backyard Makeovers, from the editors of Birds & Blooms, is crammed with ideas for turning your yard into a showplace - without breaking the bank! You'll find all of this, and more, inside
Homeowners share secrets for finding free materials, creating low-cost paths and ponds, saving money on plants and more! More than 30 detailed, "how-I-did-it" stories with stunning photos and foolproof garden plans that you can follow. Complete instructions for 6 inexpensive backyard projects, including a soothing backyard fountain you can make in 2 hours! Advice for landscaping in difficult conditions, like steep slopes, small spaces and arid climates. Dozens of prize plant picks for all growing conditions, each with its own color photo and detailed growing advice. BONUS! A Backyard Planning Kit that includes 50 expert tips to creating your best garden ever, 3 no-fail garden plans, and must-have planning basics like grid paper, journal pages, a budget estimator and MORE!

Download torrent
126.4 MB
seeders:16
leechers:3
Budget Backyard Makeovers - Get Dazzling Results On A Shoestring Budget! (Birds & Blooms)

Trackers

tracker name
udp://tracker.torrent.eu.org:451/announce
udp://tracker.tiny-vps.com:6969/announce
http://tracker.foreverpirates.co:80/announce
udp://tracker.cyberia.is:6969/announce
udp://exodus.desync.com:6969/announce
udp://explodie.org:6969/announce
udp://tracker.opentrackr.org:1337/announce
udp://9.rarbg.to:2780/announce
udp://tracker.internetwarriors.net:1337/announce
udp://ipv4.tracker.harry.lu:80/announce
udp://open.stealth.si:80/announce
udp://9.rarbg.to:2900/announce
udp://9.rarbg.me:2720/announce
udp://opentor.org:2710/announce
µTorrent compatible trackers list

Download torrent
126.4 MB
seeders:16
leechers:3

Torrent hash: 8D12B6AA63C02FEA4982D9237D1151FEFADFB1F7