BuyMort: Smart Shopper: How I Became the Accidental Warlord of Arizona by Joseph Phelps EPUB

seeders: 29
leechers: 1
updated:
Added by zakareya in Other > E-Books

Download Fast Safe Anonymous
movies, software, shows...
  • Downloads: 17
  • Language: English

Files

BuyMort_ Smart Shopper_ How I Became the Accidental Warlord of Arizona by Joseph Phelps EPUB
  • BuyMort_ Smart Shopper_ How I Became the Accidental Warlord of Arizona by Joseph Phelps.epub (792.7 KB)
  • _ uploads will cease (your support needed - urgent - goal).txt (0.9 KB)

Description

xx

BuyMort: Smart Shopper: How I Became the Accidental Warlord of Arizona by Joseph Phelps EPUB

The algorithms predicted that Nu-Earth would fall. That all Nu-Earth humans would soon be extinct.

The algorithms didn't understand Tyson Dawes.

After pacifying the old Earth underground military base and defeating the Sleem, Tyson Dawes and Silken Sands are flush with new items and morties. But the Dearth Conglomerate has been circling over them in Arizona, and they want his land.

Which wouldn't be such a problem if the boss weren't such an incompetent and spoiled child.

Bad business decisions, cronyistic impulses and an unrelenting invisible hand continue to hem in Tyson and his Nu-Earth refugees. Allies fall and life, already cheap, moves to the discount bin as he's forced to face the bottom line.

This story features an amalgamation of Amazon, Walmart, every service fee, sales algorithm, membership perk, advertising jingo, Microsoft mascot, and insane discount that you have ever experienced in your life coupled with the madness of the multiverse, a dash of invisible hand monopolism, feudalism, straight-up cronyism, and LOTS of profanity.

This MC is unlike others you have read before. He cares about other humans, even his crappy boss. He doesn’t seek to be the leader — he just naturally is.

It’s him leading the desperate and hopeless against the machine.

There is fantasy violence, base-building, tons of market loot, monsters, a dungeon, affiliate and credit levels, and progression. It is single PoV and has no harem elements.

xx

Download torrent
793.6 KB
seeders:29
leechers:1

Trackers

tracker name
udp://tracker.coppersurfer.tk:6969/announce
udp://tracker.leechers-paradise.org:6969/announce
udp://9.rarbg.to:2710/announce
udp://exodus.desync.com:6969/announce
udp://tracker.uw0.xyz:6969/announce
udp://open.stealth.si:80/announce
udp://tracker.tiny-vps.com:6969/announce
udp://inferno.demonoid.is:3391/announce
udp://p4p.arenabg.com:1337/announce
udp://tracker.torrent.eu.org:451/announce
udp://tracker.kamigami.org:2710/announce
udp://xxxtor.com:2710/announce
udp://opentracker.i2p.rocks:6969/announce
udp://tracker.zerobytes.xyz:1337/announce
udp://chihaya.de:6969/announce
µTorrent compatible trackers list

Download torrent
793.6 KB
seeders:29
leechers:1

Torrent hash: 4B96F5EF4489CD6564AF554935776E8A819B00EF