• ~Get Your Files Here !
    • Bonus Resources.txt (0.4 KB)
    • Cake by Courtney.pdf (91.4 MB)
    • Cake by Courtneynodrm.epub (79.7 MB)

Description

Cake by Courtney

https://CourseHulu.com

English | 16 March 2022 | ASIN ‏ : ‎ B09VVMQD3G | 604 pages | epub pdf | 170 MB

In this 416 page cookbook, Courtney takes you on the journey that led her to cake and walks you through all of her tips and tricks for baking the best tasting and best looking cakes from scratch. With over 30 pages of instructions and step-by-step picture tutorials in the “Cake Class” chapter, you’ll feel as if you’re right there in the kitchen with Courtney making cake together. Courtney also shares over 170 recipes for the most delicious cake layers, fillings, and frostings within 8 chapters: Happy Birthday to Me Obsessed with Peanut Butter My Four Favorite Seasons Give Me All the Chocolate On The Road Again Holidays Are Life Late Night Cravings My Vintage Crush. “I long ago ditched box mixes in pursuit of melt-in-your-mouth, to-die-for flavor combinations, fillings and textures. I believe cake must be decadent, life-changing and worthy of celebration! And I believe anyone should be able to bake that kind of cake – and I’m here to teach you just that! I didn’t bake my first cake from scratch until I was 26, when my son turned one. It looked like a big brown mound with sprinkles and a candle – honestly, a train-wreck, but it tasted delicious and I was hooked! Over the last 12 years, I’ve taught myself the dos and don’ts of baking cakes through a lot of trial and error. Now, I want to share the simple basics that look impressive, but are easy to master. My goal is to inspire you to give baking from scratch a try. I’m all about, if I can do it, you can too! “

Download torrent
171.1 MB
seeders:5
leechers:4
Cake by Courtney

Trackers

tracker name
udp://tracker.torrent.eu.org:451/announce
udp://tracker.tiny-vps.com:6969/announce
http://tracker.foreverpirates.co:80/announce
udp://tracker.cyberia.is:6969/announce
udp://exodus.desync.com:6969/announce