Download Fast Safe Anonymous
movies, software, shows...
  • Downloads: 53
  • Language: English

Files

Description

Description

** Taught by a Best Selling IT Certification Instructor **

Taught by an expert in information technology and cybersecurity with over 20 years of experience, this course is a fun way to master the fundamentals of cloud computing.

My name is Jason Dion, and I have personally helped over 1,000,000 students earn their IT certifications, and now I can help you, too!

Along with my co-instructor, Jamario Kelly, we are going to teach you the fundamentals of cloud computing and help you to gain experience in determining which cloud service provider to use, what to migrate into the cloud, and when to implement the cloud in your organization. You will get access to all of our lessons, lectures, and video demonstrations to teach you everything you need to know to pass the CompTIA Cloud Essentials+ exam.

CompTIA Cloud Essentials+ (CL0-002) is the best way to gain a fundamental understanding of cloud computing and is designed for both IT and non-technical professionals who need to make informed cloud service choices!

This course is designed to help prepare you for the CompTIA Cloud Essentials+ (CL0-002) certification exam and covers all the domains of the Cloud Essentials+ (CL0-002) certification exam:

Cloud Concepts
Business Principles of Cloud Environments
Management and Technical Operations
Governance, Risk, Compliance and Security for the Cloud

What You Will Receive In The Course:

Video lectures with the essential information needed to pass the Cloud Essentials+ (CL0-002) exam
A complete downloadable study guide in PDF format based on the lessons
Practice quizzes to ensure mastery of each section of the course
A full-length practice exam with multiple choice and mock simulations

This course stays current and up-to-date with the latest release of the CompTIA Cloud Essentials+ exam (CL0-002), and also provides a 30-day money-back guarantee if you are not satisfied with the quality of this course for any reason!

What Other Students Are Saying About Our Other CompTIA Certification Courses:

I passed the Security+ exam. This course was absolutely essential to passing that exam. Only the Dion Security+ covered the topics comprehensively and thoroughly enough. No other resource I used came close. (Kolya, 5 stars)
I have just completed watching two different instructor courses on the same subject. I must say, Dion’s has more information in a better constructed manner. This course is not easy, it is heavy with information and having you sit through shorter videos was the best part. Having watched more than just Dion’s, I can say he goes over the content much better. Very glad I chose to watch a second course! (Rutger, 5 stars)
I love taking this wonderful course. It’s full of important tips and amazing steps in order to pass CompTIA Security+. Thank you, Jason Dion, for making this incredible course! (Paul, 5 stars)

Upon completion of this course, you will earn 12 CEUs towards the renewal of your CompTIA A+, Network+, Security+, Linux+, Cloud+, PenTest+, CySA+, or CASP+ certifications.
Who this course is for:

Students wanting to pass the CompTIA Cloud Essentials+ certification exam
Students wanting to learn the terminology and nomenclature of cloud services
Students seeking a career in cloud administration
Students working as business analysts or in business development with cloud services

Requirements

Basic familiarity with computer networks, administration, and security is helpful (But, all required information will be covered during the course)
(Helpful, but not required) Completion of the CompTIA A+ and Network+ certifications

Last Updated 3/2023

Download torrent
6.1 GB
seeders:34
leechers:48
CompTIA Cloud Essentials+ (CL0-002) Complete Course & Exam

Trackers

tracker name
udp://open.stealth.si:80/announce
udp://tracker.tiny-vps.com:6969/announce
udp://fasttracker.foreverpirates.co:6969/announce
udp://tracker.opentrackr.org:1337/announce