Crash Vegas-Red Earth/Stone (Canadian alt.folk.acoustic, precursor of Blue Rodeo)

seeders: 2
leechers: 0
updated:
Added by RonChatt in Music > Lossless

Download Fast Safe Anonymous
movies, software, shows...

Files

Crash Vegas Crash Vegas-Stone
  • 01 You And Me.flac (25.7 MB)
  • 02 One Way Conversation.flac (25.4 MB)
  • 03 Keep It To Myself.flac (28.6 MB)
  • 04 Stone.flac (38.0 MB)
  • 05 My City Has A Place.flac (24.3 MB)
  • 06 Nothing Ever Happened.flac (32.0 MB)
  • 07 Gold & Silver.flac (33.7 MB)
  • 08 September Morning.flac (35.1 MB)
  • 09 1800 Days.flac (33.6 MB)
  • 10 Please Don't Ask.flac (35.1 MB)
  • Back.JPG (4.7 MB)
  • Crash Vegas - Stone.jpg (3.0 MB)
  • Crash Vegas - Stone.log (11.4 KB)
  • Front.JPG (3.0 MB)
  • Inner 1.JPG (8.4 MB)
  • Inner 2.JPG (8.0 MB)
  • Inner 3.JPG (4.4 MB)
Red Earth
  • (01) [Crash Vegas] Red Earth.flac (20.8 MB)
  • (02) [Crash Vegas] Down To The Wire.flac (16.8 MB)
  • (03) [Crash Vegas] Sky.flac (23.9 MB)
  • (04) [Crash Vegas] Smoke.flac (24.6 MB)
  • (05) [Crash Vegas] I Gave You My Heart.flac (19.3 MB)
  • (06) [Crash Vegas] The One That Keeps Me Running.flac (21.4 MB)
  • (07) [Crash Vegas] Moving Too Fast.flac (21.6 MB)
  • (08) [Crash Vegas] Inside Out.flac (24.4 MB)
  • (09) [Crash Vegas] Julia Rain.flac (18.0 MB)
  • (10) [Crash Vegas] It's Not Funny Anymore.flac (22.3 MB)
  • (11) [Crash Vegas] Bury Her.flac (26.2 MB)
  • Crash Vegas - Red Earth.jpg (775.4 KB)
  • Crash Vegas - Red Earth.log (7.6 KB)
  • Disk.JPG (255.3 KB)
  • Front.JPG (775.4 KB)
  • Inner 1.JPG (1.9 MB)
  • Inner 2.JPG (1.1 MB)
  • Inner 3.JPG (1.7 MB)
  • [Crash Vegas] Red Earth.cue (3.8 KB)
  • [Crash Vegas] Red Earth.m3u (0.4 KB)
  • [Crash Vegas] Red Earth.m3u8 (0.4 KB)

Description

The band was formed by Michelle McAdorey and Greg Keelor of Blue Rodeo in 1988, who were also in a romantic relationship. They had met in the late 1970s, and McAdorey had later appeared in the music video for Blue Rodeo's song Try. The two could not agree on a name for the band, originally selecting Giant Tambourine. McAdorey stated that they eventually settled on Crash Vegas by "bouncing words around", a name she liked for its "abrasive vividness". Jocelyne Lanois joined the band as bassist, and shortly after Ambrose Pottie joined as drummer. It was one of the early acts to emerge from the vibrant Queen Street West music scene that developed in downtown Toronto beginning in the mid 1980s.

In July 1990, the band released its debut album Red Earth.Music critic Michael Fischer stated that the band was similar to the Cowboy Junkies "without the allusive angst",and a Knight-Ridder review stated Crash Vegas to be "an awake version" of Cowboy Junkies. The latter also described the band's sound as a combination of country music, pop music, and English folk rock

Crash Vegas signed a new deal with London/Polygram in 1992. Darren Watson replaced Lanois for the band's second album, Stone,which also included contributions from John Porter and Butch Vig. Recorded in Los Angeles, the album was more energetic than Red Earth, though it also had a "bleakness" resulting from the dissolution of McAdorey's romantic relationship with Keelor.

The song September Morning was a tribute song to Gram Parsons, a country rock pioneer who died in September 1973 as a result of complications from recreational drug use.[8] A review by Brooks and Wilson in The Spokesman-Review stated that album owed "little to fad or fashion", with compelling lyrics.[8] A review in the Toledo Blade again compared Crash Vegas to Cowboy Junkies, in which reviewer Doug Iverson stated the band to be "juiced up Cowboy Junkies" as it would "languish in quiet, elegant tunes".

YouTube Sample-Julia Rain

Download torrent
588.8 MB
seeders:2
leechers:0
Crash Vegas-Red Earth/Stone (Canadian alt.folk.acoustic, precursor of Blue Rodeo)

Trackers

tracker name
udp://tracker.coppersurfer.tk:6969/announce
udp://eddie4.nl:6969/announce
udp://shadowshq.eddie4.nl:6969/announce
udp://explodie.org:6969/announce
udp://shadowshq.yi.org:6969/announce
udp://tracker.eddie4.nl:6969/announce
udp://tracker.sktorrent.net:6969
µTorrent compatible trackers list

Download torrent
588.8 MB
seeders:2
leechers:0

Torrent hash: A21A7ACA6071E60537BD878BC09E40BD8E6C70CB