Creative Photography Lab 52 Fun Exercises for Developing Self Expression with your Camera

seeders: 0
leechers: 0
updated:
Added by thhaque in Other > E-Books

Download Fast Safe Anonymous
movies, software, shows...
  • Downloads: 161
  • Language: English

Files

• Creative Photography Lab 52 Fun Exercises for Developing Self Expression with your Camera.pdf (23.5 MB)

Description

Creative Photography Lab: 52 Fun Exercises for Developing Self-Expression with your Camera. Includes 6 Mixed-Media Projects (Lab Series)

Publisher: Quarry
Steve Sonheim, Carla Sonheim
Language: English
ISBN-10: 1592538320
ISBN-13: 978-1592538324
144 Pages
PDF
23.5 MB

Go ahead, have fun with your photography. Creative Photography Lab is a collection of fun and silly photography exercises designed to teach you something about your camera (and yourself!). Whether you’re rockin’ a digital SLR, a point and shoot, or even a phone camera, this book will:

- Provide easy exercises to help you discover your own personal style.
- Tackle the technical stuff.
- Explore a new way of seeing.
- Turn your camera into a powerful tool of self-expression.
- Help you capture amazing shots for your blog, social media, photo albums, your wall at home, or just for yourself.

You don’t have to be a professional photographer or own expensive cameras and equipment to get inspiring shots. If you’ve ever taken a picture, this book is for you. Warning: once you get started, you’ll never want to stop

Download torrent
23.5 MB
seeders:0
leechers:0
Creative Photography Lab 52 Fun Exercises for Developing Self Expression with your Camera

Trackers

tracker name
udp://tracker.publicbt.com:80/announce
udp://tracker.openbittorrent.com:80/announce
udp://fr33domtracker.h33t.com:3310/announce
udp://tracker.istole.it:80/announce
udp://12.rarbg.me:80/announce
udp://11.rarbg.me:80/announce
udp://10.rarbg.me:80/announce
udp://9.rarbg.me:2710/announce
udp://www.h33t.com:3310/announce
udp://coppersurfer.tk:6969/announce
µTorrent compatible trackers list

Download torrent
23.5 MB
seeders:0
leechers:0

Torrent hash: E37C2C3AA3B644E920B83CB9406D7F602BB68F66