updated:
Added by zakareya in Other > E-Books

Download Fast Safe Anonymous
movies, software, shows...
  • Downloads: 80
  • Language: English

Files

Data Mine by Lou Iovino EPUB
  • Data Mine by Lou Iovino.epub (437.1 KB)
  • free audiobook version.txt (0.7 KB)

Description

xx

In a world where truth is elusive and deception runs rampant, a revolutionary solution emerges—Harvesters, cutting-edge nanoparticle-infused tattoos that transmit the biometric data of those in positions of power for monitoring and analysis.

Analysis by Data Miners—like Gwen Elliott.

Among an elite group of analysts, Gwen stands out as a prodigious talent. Her exceptional skills have earned her the coveted role as personal data miner for Senator Rosemary Martin, the frontrunner in the race for the presidency. But beneath Senator Martin’s charismatic surface lies a perilous secret, a secret she is willing to protect at any cost.

Gwen delves into the senator's digital footprint and discovers a conspiracy that threatens to shatter democracy. As she peels back the layers of Rosemary’s deception, she becomes a target herself, hunted by those desperate to safeguard their secrets. Will Gwen unravel the conspiracy hidden within the senator's data and expose the shocking truth before it's too late?

"Data Mine" is an electrifying science fiction thriller that explores the consequences of a surveillance society, where power and deception intertwine. With relentless pacing and heart-stopping suspense, best-selling author Lou Iovino crafts a gripping tale that combines cutting-edge technology, pulse-pounding suspense, and the power of redemption to keep you on the edge of your seat until the very last page.

xx

Download torrent
437.8 KB
seeders:31
leechers:1

Trackers

tracker name
udp://tracker.coppersurfer.tk:6969/announce
udp://tracker.leechers-paradise.org:6969/announce
udp://9.rarbg.to:2710/announce
udp://exodus.desync.com:6969/announce