• Language: English

Files

[DateSlam]First Date Fuck Having Sex With Her Is Easy
  • naomi_480p.mp4 (318.4 MB)
  • naomi_date_014.jpg (354.6 KB)
  • nfo.odt (10.5 KB)
  • Untitled Document 1 (2.0 KB)

Description

Chatting with this spunky looking chick called Naomi on Twitter. She was from Prague in the Czech Republic. When I told her I was a fashion and commercial photographer she became much more interested. And her selfie pics also became naughtier. Seems she had a dream to become a model. Set up a date with her easily. We met up at a hotel, there she was outside waiting for me. Wow spunky looking babe in high heels and tight dress. We had drinks inside and chatted. Hot girl but a bit naive, dreaming of being a fashion model. Well – she was clearly perfect Date Slam material. We talked about taking pictures and she was all smiling and excited and ready to go right then. Now all I had to do was turn her into another First Date Fuck!

So off we go up to my room with me filming this girls ass in that tight dress. I got into my ‘fashionista’ mode getting Naomi to pose and taking loads of pictures. She was enjoying this so much it was almost too easy. Probably she was dreaming of her new life as a fashion model. I asked her for a kiss but she wasn’t happy with that. A bit shy maybe. I kept feeling her ass and then just pulled that skirt up. Man what a view – round tanned firm ass in a thong panty. She just smiled and lifted that fine ass up in the air for more. After a few more pictures with that coy smile of hers she started rubbing my crotch WTF!

Ah yes she was just another easy First Date Fuck, looking at me with those big brown eyes while she sucked my dick. Then she turned around and pulled her panties down a bit, presenting her ass and pussy to me. Well, she didn’t want to kiss me but she sure wanted to fuck me! I licked her cunt for a bit to get her nice and wet then grabbed those sexy hips and fucked her. Really slammed that pussy nice and hard. All the while calling her a slut. She fucking loved every second. I came in a nice shot over her face and took a few pictures of her like that with my cum painting her. Maybe she can use one of those images with my cum on her face to send to some fashion modelling agencies!

Download torrent
318.7 MB
seeders:1
leechers:1
[DateSlam]First Date Fuck Having Sex With Her Is Easy

Trackers

tracker name
udp://open.stealth.si:80/announce
http://retracker.mgts.by:80/announce
udp://tracker.coppersurfer.tk:6969/announce
udp://tracker.coppersurfer.tk:6969
udp://tracker.pirateparty.gr:6969/announce