• DEBTOCRACY.mp4 (871.1 MB)
  • Debtocracy_Italian.srt (68.7 KB)

Description

Debtocracy [HQ - Sub Eng Ita Fra Esp Ger Cze Srb] TNT Village

Sub: English, Italian, France, German, Espanol, Serbian, Czech

.: Release Originale :.

http://forum.tntvillage.scambioetico.org/tntforum/index.php?showtopic=269145

.: Plot :.

Debtocracy is a documentary film by Katerina Kitidi and Aris Hatzistefanou. The documentary mainly focuses on two points: the causes of the Greek debt crisis in 2010 and possible future solutions that could be given to the problem that are not currently being considered by the government of the country.

The documentary opens with the statements of Greek Prime Ministers, starting with the dictator Georgios Papadopoulos and Dominique Strauss-Kahn, managing director of the International Monetary Fund, and ending with some of the most prominent figures in Greek politics since the metapolitefsi: Andreas Papandreou, Konstantinos Mitsotakis, Kostas Simitis, Kostas Karamanlis and current Prime Minister George Papandreou. The focus then shifts to the prelude to the recent global economic crisis and its origins in the 1970s. Interviews with prominent figures of the global philosophical and economic scene also point out to the non-viability of the euro and its contribution to the worsening of the finances of Greece due to a systematic loss of competitiveness in the markets by the PIGS.

.: Trama :.

Debtocracy", un documentario dei giornalisti Katerina Kitidi e Aris Hatzistefanou sulla crisi greca. Girato con i loro risparmi e i contributi di qualche amico, il documentario è stato pubblicato gratuitamente su http://debtocracy.gr

I protagonisti di questo documentario (circa 200 personalità) hanno firmato una petizione per l'istituzione di un comitato internazionale che investighi sull'origine del debito e individui i responsabili. Per loro la Grecia avrebbe il diritto di rifiutare il rimborso del suo "debito ingiustificato", cioè del debito accumulato attraverso atti di corruzione commessi contro l'interesse della società. Debtocracy è un atto politico e presenta un punto di vista ben definito sugli avvenimenti che hanno portato la Grecia sull'orlo del baratro. Le opinioni vanno tutte in una direzione, quella scelta dagli autori, che fin dai primi minuti mettono in chiaro il loro modo di vedere le cose: "In quasi 40 anni due partiti, tre famiglie politiche e alcuni grandi imprenditori hanno portato la Grecia al fallimento. Questa gente ha smesso di pagare i cittadini per salvare i suoi creditori".

.: Cover :.

.: Crediti :.

Directors & Writers: Aris Hatzistefanou, Katerina Kitidi

Cast (in alphabetical order)
Samir Amin ... Himself
Hugo Arias ... Himself
Alain Badiou ... Himself
Gerard Dumenil ... Himself
Manolis Glezos ... Himself
David Harvey ... Himself
Kostas Lapavitsas ... Himself
Avi Lewis ... Himself