[ DevCourseWeb ] Udemy - Upgrade from JSP to Thymeleaf with SpringMVC and Spring Boot

seeders: 7
leechers: 3
updated:

Download Fast Safe Anonymous
movies, software, shows...
  • Downloads: 25
  • Language: English

Files

• [ DevCourseWeb.com ] Udemy - Upgrade from JSP to Thymeleaf with SpringMVC and Spring Boot.zip (2.4 GB)

Description

[ DevCourseWeb.com ] Upgrade from JSP to Thymeleaf with SpringMVC and Spring Boot

Download More Courses Visit and Support Us -->> https://DevCourseWeb.com

MP4 | Video: h264, 1280x720 | Audio: AAC, 44.1 KHz, 2 Ch
Genre: eLearning | Language: English + .srt | Duration: 52 lectures (3h 57m) | Size: 2.27 GB
Replace Java Server Pages with Thymeleaf - the modern, design friendly, template engine, to build better Spring web apps
What you'll learn:
Be confident and competent in creating web front ends for Spring projects
Able to integrate externally produced professional HTML designs into your Spring projects.
Able to build robust HTML pages that can be opened, viewed and edited by designers without any knowlege of Spring, Java, JSP etc.

Requirements
You will need some basic experience having created websites in either SpringMVC or Spring Boot to do this course. As long as you know how to build a simple controller, and to pass data to a view using a model, you'll be able to follow along.
Some familiarity with HTML will be helpful, but you certainly don't need to be an HTML expert. Knowing what the common tags such as DIV, SPAN, H1, P, TABLE , TR, TD etc do, and how to use them will be good enough
Although this course teaches you how to upgrade from using JSP, you don't need to have written any JSP code to do this course - you can follow along and learn the better way instead!
No prior knowlege of Thymeleaf is needed. As long as you have basic familiarity with a modern Java IDE such as Eclipse or IntelliJ, then you'll be able to work along with me. On this course I provide you with lots of sample code, and I also take you through setting up and configuring Thymeleaf.

Description
You will need some basic experience having created websites in either SpringMVC or Spring Boot to do this course. As long as you know how to build a simple controller, and to pass data to a view using a model, you'll be able to follow along.
Some familiarity with HTML will be helpful, but you certainly don't need to be an HTML expert. Knowing what the common tags such as DIV, SPAN, H1, P, TABLE , TR, TD etc do, and how to use them will be good enough
Although this course teaches you how to upgrade from using JSP, you don't need to have written any JSP code to do this course - you can follow along and learn the better way instead!
No prior knowlege of Thymeleaf is needed. As long as you have basic familiarity with a modern Java IDE such as Eclipse or IntelliJ, then you'll be able to work along with me. On this course I provide you with lots of sample code, and I also take you through setting up and configuring Thymeleaf.

Who this course is for
Java web developers who want to upgrade their JSP skills
Anyone building websites with Spring Boot or Spring MVC
Anyone needing to create a web-front end for existing Spring projects

Use Winrar to Extract. And use a shorter path when extracting, such as C: drive

ALSO ANOTHER TIP: You Can Easily Navigate Using Winrar and Rename the Too Long File/ Folder Name if Needed While You Cannot in Default Windows Explorer. You are Welcome ! :)

Download More Courses Visit and Support Us -->> https://DevCourseWeb.com

Get More Tutorials and Support Us -->> https://AppWikia.com

We upload these learning materials for the people from all over the world, who have the talent and motivation to sharpen their skills/ knowledge but do not have the financial support to afford the materials. If you like this content and if you are truly in a position that you can actually buy the materials, then Please, we repeat, Please, Support Authors. They Deserve it! Because always remember, without "Them", you and we won't be here having this conversation. Think about it! Peace...

Download torrent
2.4 GB
seeders:7
leechers:3
[ DevCourseWeb ] Udemy - Upgrade from JSP to Thymeleaf with SpringMVC and Spring Boot

Trackers

tracker name
udp://opentor.org:2710/announce
udp://p4p.arenabg.com:1337/announce
udp://tracker.torrent.eu.org:451/announce
udp://tracker.cyberia.is:6969/announce
udp://9.rarbg.to:2710/announc
udp://explodie.org:6969/announce
udp://tracker.moeking.me:6969/announce
udp://tracker.opentrackr.org:1337/announce
udp://tracker.tiny-vps.com:6969/announce
udp://ipv4.tracker.harry.lu:80/announce
udp://tracker.coppersurfer.tk:6969/announce
udp://tracker.leechers-paradise.org:6969/announce
udp://open.stealth.si:80/announce
udp://tracker.pirateparty.gr:6969/announce
udp://inferno.demonoid.is:3391/announce
µTorrent compatible trackers list

Download torrent
2.4 GB
seeders:7
leechers:3

Torrent hash: F5DC6FB3ED90EF4406DBD58F9DF229961B329BE4