Digital Tutors -Creating an Infectious Skin Parasite in CINEMA 4D and After Effects Tutorial

seeders: 0
leechers: 1
updated:

Download Fast Safe Anonymous
movies, software, shows...
  • Downloads: 219
  • Language: English

Files

• Torrent downloaded from demonoid.ph.txt (0.0 KB)
  • Torrent Downloaded From ExtraTorrent.cc.txt (0.3 KB)
  • Digital Tutors -Creating an Infectious Skin Parasite in CINEMA 4D and After Effects Tutorial.tgz (810.7 MB)

Description

Digital Tutors -Creating an Infectious Skin Parasite in CINEMA 4D and After Effects Tutorial

Details:

Digital Tutors -Creating an Infectious Skin Parasite in CINEMA 4D and After Effects Tutorial-kEISO
ISO | English | 1h 57m | Project Files Included | Size: 807.81 MB | Author : Andy Lefton
Genre: eLearning
In this tutorial we will learn how to create a gruesome, yet convincing skin infection. We'll focus on the areas that will help sell our shot and bring realism to our motion tracked footage.

We'll begin by looking at the tone of our project and create an effect of skin tearing using CINEMA 4D's cloth module. Then, we will create animated tentacles to give the sense of movement within our wound. Finally, we will hone in on our materials and lighting to make our infection seem life like, then bring it all together in After Effects.

By the end of this tutorial, will we have an ?outside of the box? understanding of CINEMA 4D's cloth and a working knowledge of integrating a CG element into a motion tracked plate.
Lessons in this tutorial
1Introduction and project over01:04
2Setting up our 3D scene10:32
3Modeling and animating tentacles12:10
4Integrating tentacles into the wound07:44
5Building textures for our 3D model10:37
6Lighting and set up of our 3D scene07:43
7Lighting and setting up render passes11:28
8Setting up our footage in After Effects10:08
9Adding the wound to our footage09:30
10Integrating blood and animated tissue10:42
11Continuing to add our Photoshop layers08:26
12Adding effects and distortion to the CG plate07:39
13Blending, color correcting, and final output09:44

http://www.digitaltutors.com/tutorial/1551-Creating-an-Infectious-Skin-Parasite-in-Cinema-4D-and-After-Effects

PS : If You got an error while extracting while others are working try diferent directory path in your PC. Somtimes if you got a long directory path while extracting it will giv you an error. To solve this issue , as an example just paste the tgz file in C drive and extract (just inside the C drive not with in any other folder). Hope your Understand

Update Torrent Stats to see Current Seeders and Leechers

Visit my account to download more apps and ebooks + magazines

If This Torrent Helpful Please Support the Authors by Purchasing It!.. Thanx

Download torrent
810.7 MB
seeders:0
leechers:1

Trackers

tracker name
udp://tracker.publicbt.com:80/announce
udp://tracker.openbittorrent.com:80/announce
udp://tracker.istole.it:80/announce
udp://fr33domtracker.h33t.com:3310/announce
udp://tracker.istole.it:80
udp://9.rarbg.com:2710/announce
udp://9.rarbg.me:2710/announce
udp://open.demonii.com:1337/announce
udp://11.rarbg.me:80/announce
udp://10.rarbg.me:80/announce
udp://ipv4.tracker.harry.lu:80/announce
udp://tracker.istole.it:6969
udp://tracker.ccc.de:80/announce
udp://tracker.torrentbox.com:2710/announce
udp://12.rarbg.me:80/announce
µTorrent compatible trackers list

Download torrent
810.7 MB
seeders:0
leechers:1

Torrent hash: 890A9A63D9763FDD8B725988289BE6761FEC669E