leechers: 1
updated:

Download Fast Safe Anonymous
movies, software, shows...
  • Downloads: 5
  • Language: English

Files

Directory Platform 1.0.6 - Listings & Classifieds
  • Directory Platform 1.0.6 - Listings & Classifieds.zip (4.5 MB)
  • Downloaded from NulledForums.org.txt (0.1 KB)

Description

Visit us on:
https://www.nulledforums.org

and get around 50% more content which we don't post on torrent community!

Please note that this is Symfony 3 application so exprience with this framework and server configuration is required. Don’t forget to check “Frequently Asked Questions” section on this page.

Frequently Asked Questions
How to upload multiple images at once?

At the moment Directory Platform supports only one by one image upload. It means that you must click on add image button, scroll down to newly created image field and select image location and then click on save.

How can I translate my website?

All translations are handled by Symfony framework. In CHANGELOG.md you can find an example how to parse all translation strings from the Symfony bundles(in our case AppBundle, AdminBundle and FrontBundle). The multilanguage support is up to you. Application at the moment does not have any recommended way how to handle multiple languages at the same time.

Where I can edit my homepage?

Homepage is regular Symfony view situated inside “src/DirectoryPlatform/FrontBundle/Resources/views/Front/index.html.twig”. If you want to change the layout, descriptions or images, it is required to change that template by writing custom HTML and CSS code. Application does not contain CMS nor page builder.

I am missing field X and functionality Y. What I have to do?

Product is sold as it is so if you are looking for customizations you can ping as through item comments section if we are planning new features otherwise we recommend you to hire local developer who will be able to help you with development.

Item does not have good documentation because I can not find how to change functionality X.

Product is build upon the Symfony framework so the Symfony knowledge is required for changing the functionality or layout of application. It is not possible for us to document everything so we decided to put into documentation only necessary information about application like configs.

I’m unable to install plugin on my hosting.

Before installing plugin you must make sure that you are capable of using composer, .htaccess or nginx config files and configuring permissions. We are not providing free installation services. If you think, that you found bug in theme, feel free to contact us through comments section. Don’t forget to attach error message and step by step process how to replicate an issue. Here you can see installation example.

Which PHP extensions are required?

It is mandatory to have installed all extensions required by Symfony plus the PHP Intl extension which is used to format currencies so the website will not work without PHP Intl.

Download torrent
4.5 MB
seeders:1
leechers:1
Directory Platform 1.0.6 - Listings & Classifieds

Trackers

tracker name
udp://tracker.leechers-paradise.org:6969/announce
udp://inferno.demonoid.pw:3391/announce
udp://tracker.coppersurfer.tk:6969/announce
udp://tracker.pirateparty.gr:6969/announce
udp://tracker.opentrackr.org:1337/announce