Files

• IRENE-BFBG16-DD-FULL-1.wmv (700.6 MB)

Description

DirtyDirecton.com

Cast

Irene

Info

Release Date: -
Well... I get the feeling this ole gal here has been around the block a time or two. But she claims she is totally new to butt fucking. ( Not sure how women make all the way through life without some fucker noticing a big juicy piece of ass like this and hitting the shit out of it. But it happens.... When I met my wife she was in her early forties and nobody had ever put to her in the ass either. As it turns out my ole lady has some of the best shitter hole for fucking this side of the border. Amazing how no one was ever tempted to try that shit out. ) Anyways... Irene claims to only have had anal sex like 6 times in her life. Shes like 42 years old 52 and 138 pounds and as youll see. This real life grandmother of 2 has ass so good flames practically shoot out. Her crapper falls wide open like a shipping and receiving dock at UPS or some shit. Loves the dick. We really get after that asshole through the whole video, too. There are some excellent close ups of her sweet ass all through out this thing. No doubt granny is packing some serious ass. She has these little hairy butt cheeks on her that personally, I think are hot. Anyways... this is a shoot I did a while back and I am just getting around to adding it. But I know you guys are gonna dig it. We eventually wear her back door completely fucking out. So I decide to cut her some slack and just jack my dick all over her little furry pink snatch meat. When we were done fucking our brains out I packed her up and took right on back the ole bike bar I like to hang at like nothing ever happened. Good dirty buttfucking little biker granny for sure. She gets road hard and hung out wet. You guys wanna check her out for sure. Some great ass shot in the this.

Sexual acts: blowjob, doggystyle, cowgirl, creampie

Download torrent
700.6 MB
seeders:0
leechers:0
DirtyDirector Irene - Buttfucking Biker Granny 16

Trackers

tracker name
udp://tracker.coppersurfer.tk:6969/announce
udp://tracker.opentrackr.org:1337/announce
udp://p4p.arenabg.ch:1337/announce
udp://tracker.aletorrenty.pl:2710/announce