leechers: 0
updated:
Added by Polara121 in Other > E-Books

Download Fast Safe Anonymous
movies, software, shows...
  • Downloads: 19
  • Language: English

Files

Dragon Oracle series by Jada Fisher (James David Victor) (#1,4-7) Dragon Oracle series
  • Download Latest E-Books and Apps from 1fileword.com.url (0.1 KB)
  • Read Me.txt (0.4 KB)
  • Trial and Fire A Dragon Urban Fantasy .epub (282.0 KB)
  • Oracle .epub (326.9 KB)
  • Visions of Dread .epub (371.7 KB)
  • Power of the Seers .epub (382.5 KB)
  • Death Follows .epub (427.1 KB)

Description

Requirements: ePUB Reader, 1.7 MB
Overview: Jada Fisher & James David Victor are pen names used by Dave and Shannon VanBergen for co-authored fantasy projects. By working with multiple other talented authors, it allows them to share a wide variety of stories for you to enjoy.
Genre: Fantasy

1. Oracle
I hate fire. It nearly destroyed me. Now, my only chance at survival is a fire-breathing dragon shapeshifter.
Davie is a normal girl trying to live a normal life. Except that she can see the future and has visions that make her seem crazy. When she meets a man who immediately seems too perfect to be real, her quest for a normal life quickly ends. She soon learns the world is full of mythical creatures including shapeshifting dragons, dwarves, and mystical oracles. Can Davie adapt to the new world that has dropped her into the middle of a mythical war that could tear the world apart?

4. Power of the Seers
They thought I was dead. Who knows, maybe I was. But I’m coming back and I have learned so much. Will it be enough?
Davie was lost and presumed dead. With no choice but to move on without her, Bron, Mallory, and Mickey are forced to prepare for a war they appear incapable of winning. When a young street urchin shows up claiming to have critical information, they may have found salvation. Will they risk everything on the fantasies of a homeless orphan boy?

5. Death Follows
Where do you turn when death is literally right around the corner?
Davie, full of new knowledge and power, has been reunited with her friends. When the dark dragons demand her surrender, war seems inevitable. Oh, and there’s a little issue with the Grim Reaper and the evil interdimensional dragon. Can Davie and her friends stand against the powers arrayed against them or is humanity destined to fall into a dragon controlled darkness?

6. Trial and Fire
How do you make everyone forget that dragons are real?
Davie and her friends have finally turned the tide and pushed the evil dragons from the city. When they learn that the dark dragons have a secret weapon, they put together a plan that just might end the dragon war once and for all. Of course, things never go as planned. Can Davie escape another deadly situation, neutralize the secret weapon, and save the day, for all of humanity?

7. Visions of Dread
Sometimes, not even knowing the future is enough to save you from fate.
Davie and her friends are sealed away behind a powerful shield, and one of the most dangerous dragons alive is in captivity, but they are far from safe. She must mend her friendship and decipher visions of unknown people determined to bring them down. Can they figure out what is really going on before the ultimate evil is unleashed on the world?

Download torrent
1.7 MB
seeders:11
leechers:0
Dragon Oracle series by Jada Fisher (James David Victor) (#1,4-7)[1fileword]

Trackers

tracker name
udp://tracker.openbittorrent.com:80/announce
udp://tracker.opentrackr.org:1337/announce
udp://tracker.pirateparty.gr:6969/announce
udp://tracker.tiny-vps.com:6969/announce
udp://tracker.torrent.eu.org:451/announce