Enrique Iglesias (with Whitney Houston) Could I have this kiss forever 720p (low bitrate) (musicfromrizzo)

seeders: 3
leechers: 3
updated:
Added by michaelrizzo in Music > Video

Download Fast Safe Anonymous
movies, software, shows...

Files

Enrique Iglesias (with Whitney Houston) - Could I have this kiss forever 720p XviD HD and mp3
  • Enrique Iglesias - publicity photo (musicfromrizzo).jpg (210.2 KB)
  • Enrique Iglesias - Could I Have This Kiss Forever (with Whitney Houston).mp3 (9.0 MB)
  • Enrique Iglesias - Could I Have This Kiss Forever (720p XviD HD) (musicfromrizzo).avi (72.2 MB)

Description

I love this song - its been a favourite of mine for years and I once used to listen to it repeatedly
on my Sony CD walkman. done very nicely in this regard by the greatly talented Miss Whitney
Houston and the musically supremely endowed Enrique Iglesias

I have been looking to buy a nice HD video version of it at whatever price for some time now
I put up a great standard definition version of the video yesterday - high bitrate in both
audio and video - although its 480p yet, Nice quality!

Today I found this lo-bitrate 720p version in my archives in DivX form and thought it
was worth a download for Enrique and Whitney fans since it is widescreen format
and passes itself off as a 720p although its very poor quality compared to the 480p
we put up yesterday and which I highly recommend you download instead or in addition
to this. this 1280 X 720p video indicates 2000k bitrate (doesnt look even that good however
(I would say)- oh well - maybe watch it on your computer screen instead)

enjoy this great song- I have a torrent pending of Whitney Houston music videos to be posted
in the next day or two, however this video belongs to them both - Whitney and Enrique so
we are bringing it to you separately

Im also posting an 720p XviD HD (4000k video bitrate - nice!) video of Enriques Bailamos which
is the same performance as is on the DVD conversion we put up for you yesterday.
This is an HD version you will want to havein addition, that are his fans!

enjoy

Michael Rizzo Chessman
(musicfromrizzo)

Download torrent
81.5 MB
seeders:3
leechers:3
Enrique Iglesias (with Whitney Houston) Could I have this kiss forever 720p (low bitrate) (musicfromrizzo)

Trackers

tracker name
udp://tracker.leechers-paradise.org:6969/announce
udp://tracker.coppersurfer.tk:6969/announce
udp://tracker.opentrackr.org:1337/announce
udp://tracker.zer0day.to:1337/announce
udp://eddie4.nl:6969/announce
µTorrent compatible trackers list

Download torrent
81.5 MB
seeders:3
leechers:3

Torrent hash: 8B5A59C34DE52191A45EAD291F8005DAB8531CE2