[ESLAutist] Kujira no Kora wa Sajou ni Utau - Children of the Whales 01-04 | Ass for Asenshi with honorifics

seeders: 0
leechers: 0
updated:
Added by DarkRips in Anime > Subbed

Download Fast Safe Anonymous
movies, software, shows...

Files

[ESLAutist](Asenshi) Kujira no Kora wa Sajou ni Utau - Children of the Whales HONORIFICS
  • [Asenshi] Kujira no Kora wa Sajou ni Utau - Children of the Whales - 01 [1068F6DD].ass (71.3 KB)
  • [Asenshi] Kujira no Kora wa Sajou ni Utau - Children of the Whales - 02 [3761B9AB].ass (70.8 KB)
  • [Asenshi] Kujira no Kora wa Sajou ni Utau - Children of the Whales - 03 [EFEF0620].ass (68.4 KB)
  • [Asenshi] Kujira no Kora wa Sajou ni Utau - Children of the Whales - 04 [419F0CF0].ass (69.3 KB)
  • Changes.txt (4.5 KB)

Description

Thanks for downloading, Enjoy your Anime (o˘◡˘o)

I took the Asenshi subs and added the few honorifics the show actually uses because reading awkward "equivalents" is irritating to me.
I respect their decision to not use them ~~I don't, you are not trying to sell a product, you are a buch of basement dwellers distributing fantranslated cartoons to other basement dwellers, there is no reason to try to be professional~~ but I don't like it, changed it for myself and thought why not share.
I did not touch anything else, though I had some issues but it is not my place to correct their wording.

To use them drop them in the folder with the episodes, they overload the muxed subs automatically, probably gonna do the rest too if they do not throw an autistic fit.
I also did not proofread it, tell me shit I missed and I will correct it.
DDL: https://my.mixtape.moe/fkpkoq.rar

Download torrent
284.4 KB
seeders:0
leechers:0
[ESLAutist] Kujira no Kora wa Sajou ni Utau - Children of the Whales 01-04 | Ass for Asenshi with honorifics

Trackers

tracker name
http://nyaa.tracker.wf:7777/announce
udp://open.stealth.si:80/announce
udp://tracker.opentrackr.org:1337/announce
udp://tracker.coppersurfer.tk:6969/announce
udp://tracker.leechers-paradise.org:6969/announce
µTorrent compatible trackers list

Download torrent
284.4 KB
seeders:0
leechers:0

Torrent hash: D1F0B7EF6B9B7ABC4FF15F453AC0C83D30034D88