movies, software, shows...
  • Downloads: 10
  • Language: English

Files

• Factorio.7z (1.3 GB)

Description

Factorio
v1.1.1 [Multi] [Linux Native]

Please, let me know if you find a dead torrent that I uploaded, I will try to revive it.

System requirements :
Processor: 3 GHz
RAM: 4 GB
Video: Intel HD Graphics 4600, 512 MB, 1280x720
Installation location: 1.5 GB

Description :
Factorio is an economic simulator in which you have to build and maintain factories, extract resources, develop technologies, automate production and fight enemies. At the beginning of development, you will have to cut down forests, dig mines, build conveyors and robots manually, but soon the factory will turn into a powerful industrial complex with solar panels and oil refining equipment, you will have robots for construction and any resources. However, such an exploitation of the planet is unlikely to appeal to its inhabitants, so get ready to defend yourself. Team up with other players in a multiplayer game, create huge factories, collaborate and share tasks. Powerful module support, from minor changes to the global restructuring of the game, has allowed players from all over the world to add many interesting and unexpected features to the game.If you don’t find maps and scenarios that you like, then create your own in the built-in editor, placing objects, enemies and elements of the landscape as you like or write your own script.

Join our Element/Matrix Community for technical support or to talk. Non-proprietary, Federated, Decentralized and End to End encrypted.

I have started a project to provide compatibility information for pirated games on Linux. It's named PirateDB and contribution is welcome.(Tor Browser)

Download torrent
1.3 GB
seeders:4
leechers:0
Factorio v1.1.1 [Multi] [Linux Native]

Trackers

tracker name
udp://tracker.opentrackr.org:1337/announce
udp://tracker.leechers-paradise.org:6969/announce
udp://p4p.arenabg.com:1337/announce
udp://9.rarbg.to:2710/announce
udp://9.rarbg.me:2710/announce
udp://exodus.desync.com:6969/announce
udp://open.stealth.si:80/announce
http://tracker.zamunda.net/announce.php?passkey=d215142725e9d032b80640aa2faabe80
udp://tracker.cyberia.is:6969/announce
udp://retracker.lanta-net.ru:2710/announce
udp://tracker.torrent.eu.org:451/announce
udp://tracker.tiny-vps.com:6969/announce
udp://ipv4.tracker.harry.lu:80/announce
udp://explodie.org:6969/announce
http://h4.trakx.nibba.trade:80/announce
µTorrent compatible trackers list

Download torrent
1.3 GB
seeders:4
leechers:0