Favorite Cooking Recipes About Vegetarian,Chicken Dinners And Plant-Based Meals For Peak Health -Mantesh

seeders: 0
leechers: 0
updated:
Added by Sahibgrew in Other > E-Books

Download Fast Safe Anonymous
movies, software, shows...
  • Downloads: 244
  • Language: English

Files

• At Our Table Favorite Recipes to Share with the People You Love.epub (11.9 MB)
  • DINNER - 27 Easy Recipes.pdf (4.1 MB)
  • Vegetarian Meals Good Housekeeping Favorite Recipes.epub (3.1 MB)
  • Chicken - 25 Classic Dinners.pdf (2.8 MB)
  • Thrive Foods 200 Plant-Based Recipes for Peak Health.epub (2.3 MB)
  • What's For Dinner Food Made Easy.pdf (2.1 MB)

Description

Quote:

At Our Table: Favorite Recipes to Share with the People You Love

Publisher: Andrews McMeel Publishing
Roxie Kelley , Shelly Reeves Smith
English
ISBN: 0740783467
EPUB |
176 pages
11.8 MB

With their fifth collaboration, At Our Table, Roxie Kelley and Shelly Reeves Smith set out to create a cookbook seasoned with their insights gleaned over 30 years as friends and business partners. The result is both a cookbook and a celebration of the abundance of people and things around our table, waiting for us to acknowledge them.

Offering 125 simple, delicious recipes, At Our Table emphasizes how the experience of gathering for meals can energize us and help us recognize the richness and fullness of our lives. Ideal for home cooks who savor the simple life, At Our Table magically combines Kelley's conversational writing style and Smith's beautiful illustrations to inspire us all to return to our tables.

Quote:

CHICKEN: 25 Classic Dinners

Publisher: Blurtigo Holdings, LLC
Nancy N Wilson
ISBN: 1482395185
English
88 Pages
PDF
2.78 MB

“Chicken – 25 Classic Dinners” Volume IV of the Mama’s Legacy Cookbook Series is a compilation of traditional chicken recipes that every good cook should know how to prepare. My goal was to offer a variety of well-known recipes with a few less common ones in the mix that would provide a solid foundation of choices for family dinners, yet elegant enough for entertaining. I think that I have accomplished that and hope that you will agree. Chicken has always been the primary meat served in our home, so I have tried almost every kind of chicken recipe there is.
The only non-chicken recipe in the collection is a bonus - my personal “Thanksgiving Turkey and Dressing” recipe that I could not resist sharing. The 25 recipes in this cookbook were carefully selected and range from quick and easy pasta dishes to more complicated fare such as "Chicken Divan," "Chicken Étouffée," and "Coq Au Vin." Although most of the recipes are easy enough for any cook to master, a few require extra time and effort to prepare them well. They are all delicious! With this cookbook, you will have a wonderful cache of chicken recipes that will serve you extremely well over the years – and a foundation on which you can build as the years go by. The dishes will not only please your family today, but can be passed down through the generations for others to enjoy.

Quote:

DINNER - 27 Easy Recipes

Publisher: CreateSpace Independent Publishing Platform
Nancy N Wilson
ISBN: 1477609180
English
94 Pages
PDF
4.08 MB

DINNER is the first volume in the Mama’s Legacy Series and includes some of my favorite personal recipes that I have collected over the years. Even though I was married for the first 20 years of my children’s lives, I always had to work; as a result preparation time and cost were always a concern. The 27 dinner recipes I have included are a small representation of dinners that allowed me to feed my children well, a minor obsession of mine, and also to be able to prepare them in a reasonable amount of time – and stay within a tight budget. I love to cook and have other recipes that are more complicated, but thought that I would begin with the easier family favorites. Most of the recipes in this volume range from very easy to easy, with only a couple that are slightly more difficult. ENJOY!

Quote:

Thrive Foods: 200 Plant-Based Recipes for Peak Health

Publisher: Da Capo Lifelong Books
Brendan Brazier
Language: English
ISBN-10: 0738215112
ISBN-13: 978-0738215112
EPUB
376 pages
2.29 MB

"Thrive Foods offers a diet that's good for you and the planet."
- Washington Post

"Brazier drills deep and delivers surprising news and statistics on the eating and production of food and how one person can make a big difference by eating plant-based meals."
- The Vancouver Sun

"Thrive Foods will have you and your family brimming with energy and health."
- Reader's Digest

* "This book will appeal to not only athletes and vegetarian but anyone who is concerned with eating to reduce personal and environmental stress. It is like a cup of Fast Food Nation in a bowl of Moosewood Restaurant Cooking for Health - i.e., a fascinating read featuring excellent recipes based on highly palatable nutritional science."
- Library Journal (*starred review)

Building upon the stress-reducing, health-boosting nutritional philosophy introduced in his acclaimed vegan nutrition guide Thrive, professional Ironman triathlete Brendan Brazier now turns his attention to your dinner plate (breakfast bowl and lunch tray too). Where does your food come from, and is it healthy? How can you be sure that you are receiving the nutrients you need? In Thrive Foods, Brazier clearly explains how nutrient-dense, plant-based foods are the best form of proactive health insurance and environmental sustainability rolled into one. And that's not all. Thrive Foods also features 200 nutritionally complete, easy-to-make recipes that utilize the power of super- foods such as maca, chia, hemp, and chlorella, and that avoid common allergens, such as wheat, yeast, gluten, soy, dairy, and corn.

With recipes from celebrated chefs (Tal Ronnen, Chad Sarno, and others) and award-winning restaurants (such as Millennium and Candle 79), the healthy and delicious dishes include:

Pumpkin Gnocchi | Italian Garden Stir Fry | Spicy Black Bean Chili | Quinoa Falafels | Chocolate Goodness Smoothie | Cool Coconut Orange Squares | Indian-Spiced Lentil Hemp Burgers | Banana Cream Pie | Summertime Chef Salad | as well as Brazier's signature energy bars and gels and many more . . .

If you're looking for sustainable energy, high-quality sleep, physical strength, and mental sharpness to meet modern-day demands, Thrive Foods is the resource for you.

Quote:

Vegetarian Meals Good Housekeeping Favorite Recipes

Publisher: Hearst
The Editors of Good Housekeeping
Language: English
ISBN-10: 1588165167
ISBN-13: 978-1588165169
EPUB
240 pages
3.12 MB

This book has calorie counts and nutrition info, which I absolutely love. Very useful.
Healthful, nutritious, and most of all, delicious: with 155 mouthwatering recipes, Good Housekeeping shows you how easy it can be to put a meat-free meal on the table that everyone in the family will love.
More and more people are going vegetarian—but how can you create a balanced, nourishing dinner without meat that also whets the family’s appetite? Good Housekeeping has the tasty answers, with expert advice from a recognized nutritionist on all the basics, including how to make sure the food is rich in protein, vitamins, and other nutrients. The appealing and temptingly diverse dishes—shown in enticing color photos—include soups and stews, one-dish dinners, quick and easy suppers, lunches and brunches, and main-dish salads. Who could resist Classic Risotto, Spinach and Corn Quesadillas, Red Bean and Collard Gumbo, or Portobello Burgers? Special tips throughout the book explain simple cooking techniques, smart time-savers, and where to find the right ingredients.

Quote:

What's For Dinner: Food Made Easy

Ana Simmonds
ASIN: B008U11R6W
ISBN ..N/A
English
231 Pages
MOBI
2.12 MB

For as long as I can remember, good cooking has been something I always admired in others. I tried so many cookbooks, but there was always something missing. I could not get consistent results. With my husband's help, who is a genius in the kitchen, I found there were often instructions not included in the recipe. Since I had insufficient knowledge about cooking times, temperatures and ingredients, I was struggling. I know they say you have to just feel it and you'll know what to do, but they have been doing it for years and years...
With this book, I hope to share the knowledge to succeed in cooking good meals for your family or for a party, time after time.
If you are worried about calories, I tried to give as much nutritional information as possible to help you keep calorie intake, fats and carbs in check.
With this book I want to show you that cooking is only as complex as you want to make it. 'What’s for dinner' wants to be a simple, easy-to-follow step by step compendium of some of our favourite family recipes. It is designed to show busy families what to cook, how to cook it and like it. It is packed with all kinds of tips and recipes that have impressed over the years, stuff that tastes good, stuff that looks good and even stuff that your kids will like to be involved in making and eating.

Download torrent
26.3 MB
seeders:0
leechers:0
Favorite Cooking Recipes About Vegetarian,Chicken Dinners And Plant-Based Meals For Peak Health -Mantesh

Trackers

tracker name
udp://tracker.openbittorrent.com:80/announce
udp://tracker.openbittorrent.com:80
http://exodus.desync.com/announce
udp://9.rarbg.com:2710/announce
udp://9.rarbg.me:2710/announce
udp://11.rarbg.me:80/announce
udp://10.rarbg.me:80/announce
http://tracker.torrentbox.com:2710/announce
udp://10.rarbg.com/announce
udp://11.rarbg.com/announce
udp://tracker.publicbt.com:80/announce
udp://tracker.publicbt.com:80
http://exodus.desync.com:6969/announce
http://cpleft.com:2710/announce
udp://tracker.istole.it:80
udp://11.rarbg.com:80/announce
udp://tracker.istole.it:80/announce
http://tracker.ex.ua/announce
udp://ipv4.tracker.harry.lu:80/announce
http://fr33dom.h33t.com:3310/announce
http://tracker.torrent.to:2710/announce
udp://fr33dom.h33t.com:3310/announce
µTorrent compatible trackers list

Download torrent
26.3 MB
seeders:0
leechers:0

Torrent hash: FE1B60A87ABBF5D42B76511327FE31B1469E63FE