leechers: 1
updated:
Added by malasorte7 in XXX > Video

Download Fast Safe Anonymous
movies, software, shows...
  • Downloads: 183
  • Language: English

Files

• Fifi Foxx - You're The Man Of The House Now - Now Fuck Mommy.mp4 (322.7 MB)

Description

Fifi Foxx - You're The Man Of The House Now - Now Fuck Mommy 720p

You know, Mommy gets really lonely sometimes, and sometimes she needs company. I've been so stressed--so frustrated, because I've been taking care of you by myself. And I miss your Daddy so much. Daddy always told her she was beautiful. We need to take care of each other, honey. We only have each other. You need to be the man of the house. Daddy would want you to take care of Mommy--especially when she's so stressed, so frustrated.

Can you do Mommy a favor? Can you just tell Mommy that she's beautiful? This was Daddy's favorite outfit. Come over here, honey. Get closer. You know I've been taking care of you for such a long time. Daddy used to make her feel really good--so relived. Honey, you really need to step up and take care of things around here--we only have each other. Mommy just needs to hear she's beautiful. Mommy just needs some relief. We need to help each other out. Daddy would want you to take care of Mommy.

Honey, I thought we were going to take care of each other. I THOUGHT you were going to be the man around the house, but apparently you're not. So, why don't you fucking come over here, honey? Come here! If you don't want to tell Mommy she's beautiful, then why don't you FEEL that she's beautiful. Oh wow! Is my big boy hard? Well, if you don't want to tell Mommy she's beautiful, then you're going to make her FEEL beautiful. You need to be the man of the house, and you need to take care of Mommy. I know you want to take of Mommy, don't you? Daddy would want this.

Make Mommy feel good. Mommy needs the relief. Mommy needs to just relax. Don't you think I deserve it, honey? You need to be the man around the house, okay!? I've been taking care of you, and you need to take care of Mommy! Come on, make Mommy feel really pretty! You're making Mommy feel so pretty with your big cock inside of her.

You know what would make Mommy feel really pretty? Daddy used to cum all over her chest, and it made Mommy feel really good. You know... it's only me and you, honey. We need to take care of each other. Daddy would want you to make Mommy feel really pretty whenever she needs it--make her feel really relaxed.

The text above is what I got from the actress's studio. (I'll quickly describe what happens.) Basically, Fifi Foxx is just so stressed out running the household since her husband died. So now that it is just her and her son, he needs to step up and be the 'man of the house' from now on. So Fifi originally just wants to hear her son say how pretty mommy is. Despite her parading around a bit, her son just can't say it. So Fifi makes him grope her and feel her up to prove how beautiful she is. Realizing that he has an erection, she then begs her son to make her feel good. Her son acquiesces and starts pounding his mommy to help her relax. After fucking for a bit, she needs him to cum all over her chest just like daddy did. Fifi's son pulls out, jacks off over her, and pleases his mom by giving her a pearl necklace.

details
Studio: XXX Multimedia
Year: 2014
Actors: Fifi Foxx
Length: 12 minutes 40 seconds
Video: MP4, 1280 x 720 and 23 fps

Download torrent
322.7 MB
seeders:0
leechers:1
Fifi Foxx - You're The Man Of The House Now - Now Fuck Mommy 720p

Trackers