leechers: 2
updated:

Download Fast Safe Anonymous
movies, software, shows...

Files

• Firefly Mandarin Subs.rar (262.6 KB)

Description

Firefly (2002) Mandarin Subtitles - English Subs Only

Sorry for not uploading them years ago.  I did a pretty passable job of creating a Mandarin only sub from the complete and perfect version with both english and mandarin subbed - both are included. I can't remember who did them originally, just that I hunted them for a long time and then finally found them, it was like finding treasure!

I didn't like having to watch the english subs to see the translation of just the cursing etc, so separated the Mandarin parts for my own sake, it's not perfect but it ain't half bad.  I had been sharing them one to one with free file hosting sites forever, then I remembered I'm an uploader here.. BIG FP.  So here, enjoy our beloved Firefly in a way you've never seen it before!  I love that you'll enjoy something new and great about something dear that we lost to those real alliance type scum.

Do yourselves and everyone a favor and watch Firefly and everything else in x264/AVC, the other crappier x265/HEVC looks like dogshit compared to an equal settings encode in x264, it's especially absurd if you have above average eyes.  At higher bitrates the sizes are not that different, but everyone goes for the new one.. sigh.  The x265 hype is just the streaming companies etc tricking people into thinking that they're doing them a favor when really they're just slashing bandwidth expenses at the cost of quality.  They like money, not you.  We like us, fuck them - keep 264 alive!

P.S.  There may be other worse/alliancey things about x265, I personally refuse to watch it.  It actually hurts my head and eyes.  Broadwaved to trigger much?

Download torrent
262.6 KB
seeders:1
leechers:2
Firefly (2002) Subtitles For Mandarin Parts - English Subs Only

Trackers

tracker name
udp://tracker.leechers-paradise.org:6969/announce
µTorrent compatible trackers list

Download torrent
262.6 KB
seeders:1