seeders: 0
leechers: 1
updated:

Download Fast Safe Anonymous
movies, software, shows...
  • Downloads: 182
  • Language: English

Files

• free-marketing-strategy-for-small-business-or-startup.tgz (99.1 MB)
  • Torrent downloaded from demonoid.pw.txt (0.0 KB)
  • Torrent Downloaded From ExtraTorrent.cc.txt (0.3 KB)

Description

Free Marketing System for the Small Business or Startup

Details:

WEBRip | MP4/AVC, ~190 kb/s | 1280 x 720 | English: AAC, 58.4 kb/s (2 ch), 44.1 KHz | 106 MB
Genre: Marketing / Digital Marketing | Language: English | +Project Files

Step-by-step Instructions for Success and Growth.
This course shows how to leverage free online resources to drive amazing web traffic and grow your business.
The core theory is something I call Multi-pathing, or a structured method for building a foundation, and then connecting all your sites, blogs and social media profiles.
Learn the step-by-step method I used to grow a small, established business by 450% in just 5 years.
In this course, you will learn:
How to improve results through a totally free marketing methodThe advantages of the Multi-path NetworkTo build a focused set of goals, and make time with digital marketingHow to build a foundation of keywords, content and structure to drive successTo leverage social media profiles and posts to drive trafficMethods to interconnect sites, blogs and profiles to product resultsTo take advantage of free tools to help with your efforts
Engage in this simple, step-by-step proven method

What are the requirements?
A desire to grow your web traffic and revenue.Ability to follow step-by-step instructions.A computer with internet access.
What am I going to get from this course?
Over 15 lectures and 1 hour of content!Establish a free, solid, repeatable methodology to grow web traffic and drive growth.Understand the core theory of Multi-pathing, and how it will drive success online.Learn a step-by-step process for linking together all your online properties.Build an automation strategy to make more time in your day.Learn a series of tips and tricks to help you build "Sales Catalysts".
What is the target audience?
Anyone with a limited marketing budget that wants to grow.Any entrepreneur, business owner, marketer or app developer looking to drive traffic growth and revenue.Marketers looking for a step-by-step strategy on how to put it all together.Students looking to market their first business idea.

PS : If You got an error while extracting while others are working try diferent directory path in your PC. Somtimes if you got a long directory path while extracting it will giv you an error. To solve this issue , as an example just paste the tgz file in C drive and extract (just inside the C drive not with in any other folder). Hope your Understand

Update Torrent Stats to see Current Seeders and Leechers

Visit my account to download more apps and ebooks + magazines

If This Torrent Helpful Please Support the Authors by Purchasing It!.. Thanx

Download torrent
99.1 MB
seeders:0
leechers:1

Trackers

tracker name
udp://11.rarbg.com:80/announce
udp://11.rarbg.me/announce