leechers: 2
updated:
Added by freecoursewb in Other > E-Books

Download Fast Safe Anonymous
movies, software, shows...
  • Downloads: 35
  • Language: English

Files

• [ FreeCourseWeb.com ] Armour from the Battle of Wisby 1361. Vol. I, Vol. II.zip (73.0 MB)

Description

[ FreeCourseWeb.com ] Armour from the Battle of Wisby 1361. Vol. I, Vol. II

Download More Latest Stuff Visit -->> https://FreeCourseWeb.com

Kungl Vitterhets Historie Och Antikvitets Akademien | 1939 | ISBN: N/A | English | 491+150 pages | PDF | 59.93 + 15.38 MB
The Battle of Wisby, at which 1800 hastily assembled peasants gathered in vain to defend their city from the onslaught of Waldemar of Denmark, is perhaps the most celebrated medieval battle in Scandinavia and yet, were it not for the mass graves of the defenders, it would be all but unknown to Western students of medieval history. The peat bog in which the bodies were hurriedly buried after days in the hot sun preserved not only bones but also harnesses and accoutrements, leaving the most important archaeological record for the period. Published originally in 1939, Bengt Thordeman's work on the battle, developed from the thousands of artefacts discovered in the mass burial, has been cited in virtually every bibliography on the subjects of arms and armour and used as a key source for the dating of medieval coins.

Use Winrar to Extract. And use a shorter path when extracting, such as C: drive

ALSO ANOTHER TIP: You Can Easily Navigate Using Winrar and Rename the Too Long File/ Folder Name if Needed While You Cannot in Default Windows Explorer. You are Welcome ! :)

Download More Latest Stuff Visit -->> https://FreeCourseWeb.com

Get Latest Apps Tips and Tricks -->> https://AppWikia.com

We upload these learning materials for the people from all over the world, who have the talent and motivation to sharpen their skills/ knowledge but do not have the financial support to afford the materials. If you like this content and if you are truly in a position that you can actually buy the materials, then Please, we repeat, Please, Support Authors. They Deserve it! Because always remember, without "Them", you and we won't be here having this conversation. Think about it! Peace...

Download torrent
73 MB
seeders:10
leechers:2
[ FreeCourseWeb ] Armour from the Battle of Wisby 1361. Vol. I, Vol. II

Trackers

tracker name
udp://tracker.coppersurfer.tk:6969/announce
udp://tracker.torrent.eu.org:451/announce
udp://thetracker.org:80/announce
udp://retracker.lanta-net.ru:2710/announce
udp://denis.stalker.upeer.me:6969/announce