[ FreeCourseWeb ] CloudAcademy - Developing Solutions for Google Cloud Platform with App Engine

seeders: 7
leechers: 14
updated:

Download Fast Safe Anonymous
movies, software, shows...
  • Downloads: 61
  • Language: English

Files

• [ FreeCourseWeb.com ] CloudAcademy - Developing Solutions for Google Cloud Platform with App Engine.zip (2.1 GB)

Description

[ FreeCourseWeb.com ] Developing Solutions for Google Cloud Platform with App Engine

Download More Latest Courses Visit -->> https://FreeCourseWeb.com

Video: .MP4, AVC, 1920x1080, 30 fps | Audio: English, AAC, 44.1 KHz, 2 Ch | Duration: 2h 1m | 2.25 GB
Instructor: Ben Lambert
As developers, the learning never ends. Just when we get used to a certain technology, it goes and changes. We’re always needing to learn new languages, frameworks, APIs, and platforms.

And if you’re also in charge of deploying your code, then you need to understand how to setup and configure web servers, deal with scaling issues and manage databases. Frankly, it can be exhausting!

So, why invest the time in learning yet another set of technologies? That’s the question I find myself asking whenever some new trend comes along. I want to know how it’ll make my job, and the jobs of my peers better or easier.

Throughout my career I’ve been responsible for deploying my own code. And I think that’s why the Google Cloud Platform resonates with me so well. It’s a platform that understands developers.

Use Winrar to Extract. And use a shorter path when extracting, such as C: drive

ALSO ANOTHER TIP: You Can Easily Navigate Using Winrar and Rename the Too Long File/ Folder Name if Needed While You Cannot in Default Windows Explorer. You are Welcome ! :)

Download More Latest Courses Visit -->> https://FreeCourseWeb.com

Get Latest Apps Tips and Tricks -->> https://AppWikia.com

We upload these learning materials for the people from all over the world, who have the talent and motivation to sharpen their skills/ knowledge but do not have the financial support to afford the materials. If you like this content and if you are truly in a position that you can actually buy the materials, then Please, we repeat, Please, Support Authors. They Deserve it! Because always remember, without "Them", you and we won't be here having this conversation. Think about it! Peace...

Download torrent
2.1 GB
seeders:7
leechers:14
[ FreeCourseWeb ] CloudAcademy - Developing Solutions for Google Cloud Platform with App Engine

Trackers

tracker name
udp://tracker.coppersurfer.tk:6969/announce
udp://tracker.torrent.eu.org:451/announce
udp://thetracker.org:80/announce
udp://retracker.lanta-net.ru:2710/announce
udp://denis.stalker.upeer.me:6969/announce
udp://explodie.org:6969/announce
udp://tracker.filemail.com:6969/announce
udp://tracker.iamhansen.xyz:2000/announce
udp://retracker.netbynet.ru:2710/announce
udp://tracker.nyaa.uk:6969/announce
udp://torrentclub.tech:6969/announce
udp://tracker.supertracker.net:1337/announce
udp://open.demonii.si:1337/announce
udp://tracker.moeking.me:6969/announce
udp://tracker.filepit.to:6969/announce
µTorrent compatible trackers list

Download torrent
2.1 GB
seeders:7
leechers:14

Torrent hash: 1E602A3CBB34B80A295601A0C01BED60B8C2CC54