leechers: 2
updated:
Added by freecoursewb in Other > E-Books

Download Fast Safe Anonymous
movies, software, shows...
  • Downloads: 77
  • Language: English

Files

• [ FreeCourseWeb.com ] Core Economics - Concepts & Applications - Volume I.zip (17.0 MB)

Description

[ FreeCourseWeb.com ] Core Economics: Concepts & Applications: Volume I

Download More Latest Stuff Visit -->> https://FreeCourseWeb.com

English | 2020 | ASIN: B089T86XYH | 277 Pages | PDF, EPUB, AZW3 | 16.41 MB

This book is in the same genre as Professor Levitt’s Freakonomics and Professor Chang’s Economics: The User’s Guide. All of them focus on the economics of real-world issues, with minimal jargon and mathematics. The difference is that Core Economics reflects not only academic expertise but also years of worldwide practitioner experience as an economist.
It’s not a textbook. Not even close because it has none of the formalisms of a textbook. Instead, the book is a bit like a chat with my readers. It’s a learning book. It reflects my sense of a new learning/teaching paradigm aimed at people outside the classroom.
Subodh Mathur has a Ph. D. in Economics from MIT. He has taught graduate and undergraduate economics in the United States, and supervised many Economics doctoral dissertations. For more than 30 years, he has been a self-employed consultant, with occasional bouts of teaching graduate courses in Economics. Dr. Mathur has worked with various teams of professionals from several fields in applying economic concepts to solve real-world problems in the US, Asia, Africa, and Latin America.
I have written this book mainly for people worldwide who have already finished their formal education, but want to learn the core ideas and principles in Economics, with plenty of real-world applications.
This is Volume I. It has three sections. Excerpts from all chapters: https://tinyurl.com/y8ybazks
•Section I (Chapters 1-3) is a broad introduction to economics.
•Section II (Chapters 4-5) covers financial markets, including the bond market.
•Section III (Chapter 6-9) covers unemployment, inflation, GDP, poverty, and inequality.
Volume II, in the works, will cover macroeconomic schools of thoughts, microeconomics and its application to various sectors, international economics, and econometrics.

Use Winrar to Extract. And use a shorter path when extracting, such as C: drive

ALSO ANOTHER TIP: You Can Easily Navigate Using Winrar and Rename the Too Long File/ Folder Name if Needed While You Cannot in Default Windows Explorer. You are Welcome ! :)

Download More Latest Stuff Visit -->> https://FreeCourseWeb.com

Get Latest Apps Tips and Tricks -->> https://AppWikia.com

We upload these learning materials for the people from all over the world, who have the talent and motivation to sharpen their skills/ knowledge but do not have the financial support to afford the materials. If you like this content and if you are truly in a position that you can actually buy the materials, then Please, we repeat, Please, Support Authors. They Deserve it! Because always remember, without "Them", you and we won't be here having this conversation. Think about it! Peace...

Download torrent
17 MB
seeders:8
leechers:2
[ FreeCourseWeb ] Core Economics - Concepts & Applications - Volume I

Trackers

tracker name
udp://opentor.org:2710/announce
udp://p4p.arenabg.com:1337/announce
udp://tracker.torrent.eu.org:451/announce
udp://tracker.cyberia.is:6969/announce
udp://9.rarbg.to:2710/announc