seeders: 5
leechers: 7
updated:

Download Fast Safe Anonymous
movies, software, shows...
  • Downloads: 29
  • Language: English

Files

• [ FreeCourseWeb.com ] INE - 10 Reasons Why You Should Start Journaling.zip (1.4 GB)

Description

[ FreeCourseWeb.com ] 10 Reasons Why You Should Start Journaling

Download More Latest Courses Visit -->> https://FreeCourseWeb.com

Video: .MP4, 1920x1080, 30 fps | Audio: AAC, 44.1 kHz, 2ch | Duration: 1h 1m
Genre: eLearning | Language: English | Size: 1.38 GB

Journaling seems to be all the rage at the moment, but what makes it so special?
Journaling and keeping a journal or a diary is not a new thing, we know of many famous people in the past who have kept journals.
“I never travel without my diary. One should always have something sensational to read on the train.” - Oscar Wilde
If we were to take our knowledge from social media, we might come to the conclusion that journaling is all about beautifully curated journal spreads to be photographed and shared on Pinterest and Instagram. And there is definitely a place for this form of art journaling, but I feel that a lot of people get discouraged from starting to journal, because they might feel the need to create similar journal pages.
But journaling is so much more than beautiful journal spreads or having the right notebook, pen and Washi tape!
In this class, I would like to share my personal top 10 reasons, why I feel you should start journaling. Introspective journaling is one of the best personal development tools that is out there, keeping a journal can be the first step to changing the course of your life, find out who you really are and what makes you tick. It can help you deal with mental health issues, find a calm moment in this busy world and become more mindful. In addition, it will help you with your planning and goal setting, get better at problem solving and become a better writer.
If you'd like to find out more, grab a cup of tea (or coffee) and join me inside this class.
I'm looking forward to seeing you there.

Use Winrar to Extract. And use a shorter path when extracting, such as C: drive

ALSO ANOTHER TIP: You Can Easily Navigate Using Winrar and Rename the Too Long File/ Folder Name if Needed While You Cannot in Default Windows Explorer. You are Welcome ! :)

Download More Latest Courses Visit -->> https://FreeCourseWeb.com

Get Latest Apps Tips and Tricks -->> https://AppWikia.com

We upload these learning materials for the people from all over the world, who have the talent and motivation to sharpen their skills/ knowledge but do not have the financial support to afford the materials. If you like this content and if you are truly in a position that you can actually buy the materials, then Please, we repeat, Please, Support Authors. They Deserve it! Because always remember, without "Them", you and we won't be here having this conversation. Think about it! Peace...

Download torrent
1.4 GB
seeders:5
leechers:7
[ FreeCourseWeb ] INE - 10 Reasons Why You Should Start Journaling

Trackers

tracker name
udp://tracker.coppersurfer.tk:6969/announce
udp://tracker.torrent.eu.org:451/announce
udp://thetracker.org:80/announce
udp://retracker.lanta-net.ru:2710/announce
udp://denis.stalker.upeer.me:6969/announce