[ FreeCourseWeb ] Phone Edits - Feeding Creativity Everyday With Found Objects to Make Graphic Collages

seeders: 1
leechers: 1
updated:

Download Fast Safe Anonymous
movies, software, shows...
  • Downloads: 19
  • Language: English

Files

• [ FreeCourseWeb.com ] Phone Edits - Feeding Creativity Everyday With Found Objects to Make Graphic Collages.zip (345.7 MB)

Description

[ FreeCourseWeb.com ] Phone Edits: Feeding Creativity Everyday With Found Objects to Make Graphic Collages

Download More Latest Courses Visit -->> https://FreeCourseWeb.com

Video: .MP4, 1280x720, 30 fps | Audio: AAC, 48 kHz, 2ch | Duration: 27m
Genre: eLearning | Language: English | Size: 346 MB

As the title says this video is all about using found objects to feed and spark creativity on a daily basis.
I want to share with you the process I’ve been using to keep the creativity flowing and have some fun with design and social media. These tools are part of a free and simple workflow that can help you think about everyday moments, mundanity, and art in a new, fun, and challenging way. I’m going to teach you how to turn a set of basic assets we all experience on a regular basis: things you see in your house, everyday object, things you see in your backyard or neighborhood, trips to the park or museum, Photos of yourself, moments on your commute, and turn them in more interesting, engaging, and expressive pieces like this for use on social media, tshirts, phone backgrounds, wallpapers, decks of cards whatever your creativity calls you to.
In this classes lessons we’ll go through the tools you’ll need,  we’ll go through three different types of assets Photos, Printed Material, Handwriting/Doodles, see what they look like unedited. Then we’ll show you how I prep them to start playing around with elements to create our final piece.

Use Winrar to Extract. And use a shorter path when extracting, such as C: drive

ALSO ANOTHER TIP: You Can Easily Navigate Using Winrar and Rename the Too Long File/ Folder Name if Needed While You Cannot in Default Windows Explorer. You are Welcome ! :)

Download More Latest Courses Visit -->> https://FreeCourseWeb.com

Get Latest Apps Tips and Tricks -->> https://AppWikia.com

We upload these learning materials for the people from all over the world, who have the talent and motivation to sharpen their skills/ knowledge but do not have the financial support to afford the materials. If you like this content and if you are truly in a position that you can actually buy the materials, then Please, we repeat, Please, Support Authors. They Deserve it! Because always remember, without "Them", you and we won't be here having this conversation. Think about it! Peace...

Download torrent
345.7 MB
seeders:1
leechers:1
[ FreeCourseWeb ] Phone Edits - Feeding Creativity Everyday With Found Objects to Make Graphic Collages

Trackers

tracker name
udp://opentor.org:2710/announce
udp://p4p.arenabg.com:1337/announce
udp://tracker.torrent.eu.org:451/announce
udp://tracker.cyberia.is:6969/announce
udp://9.rarbg.to:2710/announc
udp://exodus.desync.com:6969/announce
udp://explodie.org:6969/announce
udp://tracker.moeking.me:6969/announce
udp://tracker.opentrackr.org:1337/announce
udp://tracker.tiny-vps.com:6969/announce
udp://ipv4.tracker.harry.lu:80/announce
udp://tracker.coppersurfer.tk:6969/announce
udp://tracker.leechers-paradise.org:6969/announce
udp://open.stealth.si:80/announce
udp://tracker.pirateparty.gr:6969/announce
µTorrent compatible trackers list

Download torrent
345.7 MB
seeders:1
leechers:1

Torrent hash: 3FC43BFB2EB669AA085CD6B6DF6F7A9816323ABE