[ FreeCourseWeb ] Photo Editing - Working with Layers and Masks in Adobe Photoshop

seeders: 13
leechers: 7
updated:

Download Fast Safe Anonymous
movies, software, shows...
  • Downloads: 113
  • Language: English

Files

• [ FreeCourseWeb.com ] Photo Editing - Working with Layers and Masks in Adobe Photoshop.zip (837.1 MB)

Description

[ FreeCourseWeb.com ] Photo Editing - Working with Layers and Masks in Adobe Photoshop

Download More Latest Courses Visit -->> https://FreeCourseWeb.com

Video: .MP4, 1920x1080, 24 fps | Audio: AAC, 48 kHz, 2ch | Duration: 1h 3m
Genre: eLearning | Language: English | Size: 840 MB

In this class you will learn how to work with layers and masks in Adobe Photoshop. There are so many different possibilities in Photoshop to edit your images but I will show the most important to improve your landscape and nature photos. There're only a few steps needed to bump your own editing skills to the next level.
Chapter 1:
I will show you how to set up your workspace for photographers so you don't get distracted by all the stuff you don't need. It makes your life in Photoshop much easier from the start.
Chapter 2:
Here I will explain the basics about layers and all you need to know about their different features in photo editing. I will also talk about the importance about a non destructive workflow.
Chapter 3:
In this video we will dive deeper into the importance of contrast adjustments. I will talk about global and local contrast adjustments together with adjustment layers and layer masks. You will see how some simple techniques effect the style of your images.
Chapter 4:
Color is probably the most important in photo editing. In this video you will some easy techniques you can use to improve your own photos by adding color contrast and working localy on different parts of an image.
Chapter 5:
In the last chapter you will learn how to use selections in your photo editing to process the sky and the foreground seperatly. I will also talk about the usage of different blend modes to improve your post processing workflow.
Sample images we will be working on:

Use Winrar to Extract. And use a shorter path when extracting, such as C: drive

ALSO ANOTHER TIP: You Can Easily Navigate Using Winrar and Rename the Too Long File/ Folder Name if Needed While You Cannot in Default Windows Explorer. You are Welcome ! :)

Download More Latest Courses Visit -->> https://FreeCourseWeb.com

Get Latest Apps Tips and Tricks -->> https://AppWikia.com

We upload these learning materials for the people from all over the world, who have the talent and motivation to sharpen their skills/ knowledge but do not have the financial support to afford the materials. If you like this content and if you are truly in a position that you can actually buy the materials, then Please, we repeat, Please, Support Authors. They Deserve it! Because always remember, without "Them", you and we won't be here having this conversation. Think about it! Peace...

Download torrent
837.1 MB
seeders:13
leechers:7
[ FreeCourseWeb ] Photo Editing - Working with Layers and Masks in Adobe Photoshop

Trackers

tracker name
udp://tracker.coppersurfer.tk:6969/announce
udp://tracker.torrent.eu.org:451/announce
udp://thetracker.org:80/announce
udp://retracker.lanta-net.ru:2710/announce
udp://denis.stalker.upeer.me:6969/announce
udp://explodie.org:6969/announce
udp://tracker.filemail.com:6969/announce
udp://tracker.iamhansen.xyz:2000/announce
udp://retracker.netbynet.ru:2710/announce
udp://tracker.nyaa.uk:6969/announce
udp://torrentclub.tech:6969/announce
udp://tracker.supertracker.net:1337/announce
udp://open.demonii.si:1337/announce
udp://tracker.moeking.me:6969/announce
udp://tracker.filepit.to:6969/announce
µTorrent compatible trackers list

Download torrent
837.1 MB
seeders:13
leechers:7

Torrent hash: 4749D6BEDE5976EF621BD7860E62E501164E56EB