[ FreeCourseWeb ] Skillshare - Animate a birthday greeting with Stop Motion Studio

seeders: 5
leechers: 0
updated:

Download Fast Safe Anonymous
movies, software, shows...
  • Downloads: 21
  • Language: English

Files

• [ FreeCourseWeb.com ] Skillshare - Animate a birthday greeting with Stop Motion Studio.zip (443.9 MB)

Description

[ FreeCourseWeb.com ] Animate a birthday greeting with Stop Motion Studio

Download More Latest Courses Visit -->> https://FreeCourseWeb.com

Video: .MP4, 1920x1080, 10 fps | Audio: AAC, 48 kHz, 2ch | Duration: 42m
Genre: eLearning | Language: English | Size: 445 MB

In this Skillshare class you’ll learn all about the fundamentals of the Stop Motion Studio app.
This app is free and suitable for both Apple and Android smartphones. Although there is also a paid version, you can make the class project using the free version.
Your project will be to create an stop motion animated birthday greeting you can make for someone you know.
First I'll teach you how to use the app and how to set up your camera and workspace.
Than I'm going to show you how to make an animation using things I've found in the forest like leaves and branches. You can follow me along and do the same or use other items of your choice. In the end you will be able to make an animation you can even sent to someone's birthday! 
I've made this class for the absolute beginners.

Use Winrar to Extract. And use a shorter path when extracting, such as C: drive

ALSO ANOTHER TIP: You Can Easily Navigate Using Winrar and Rename the Too Long File/ Folder Name if Needed While You Cannot in Default Windows Explorer. You are Welcome ! :)

Download More Latest Courses Visit -->> https://FreeCourseWeb.com

Get Latest Apps Tips and Tricks -->> https://AppWikia.com

We upload these learning materials for the people from all over the world, who have the talent and motivation to sharpen their skills/ knowledge but do not have the financial support to afford the materials. If you like this content and if you are truly in a position that you can actually buy the materials, then Please, we repeat, Please, Support Authors. They Deserve it! Because always remember, without "Them", you and we won't be here having this conversation. Think about it! Peace...

Download torrent
443.9 MB
seeders:5
leechers:0
[ FreeCourseWeb ] Skillshare - Animate a birthday greeting with Stop Motion Studio

Trackers

tracker name
udp://tracker.coppersurfer.tk:6969/announce
udp://tracker.torrent.eu.org:451/announce
udp://thetracker.org:80/announce
udp://retracker.lanta-net.ru:2710/announce
udp://denis.stalker.upeer.me:6969/announce
udp://explodie.org:6969/announce
udp://tracker.filemail.com:6969/announce
udp://tracker.iamhansen.xyz:2000/announce
udp://retracker.netbynet.ru:2710/announce
udp://tracker.nyaa.uk:6969/announce
udp://torrentclub.tech:6969/announce
udp://tracker.supertracker.net:1337/announce
udp://open.demonii.si:1337/announce
udp://tracker.moeking.me:6969/announce
udp://tracker.filepit.to:6969/announce
µTorrent compatible trackers list

Download torrent
443.9 MB
seeders:5
leechers:0

Torrent hash: 43B9D1F4049F9C3CE4227C26D8B26681BBF137BA