[ FreeCourseWeb ] Skillshare - Learn English- The Psychology of Improving Your English Fluency

seeders: 14
leechers: 14
updated:

Download Fast Safe Anonymous
movies, software, shows...
  • Downloads: 70
  • Language: English

Files

• [ FreeCourseWeb.com ] Skillshare - Learn English- The Psychology of Improving Your English Fluency.zip (2.3 GB)

Description

[ FreeCourseWeb.com ] Learn English: The Psychology of Improving Your English Fluency

Download More Latest Courses Visit -->> https://FreeCourseWeb.com

Genre: eLearning | MP4 | Video:AVC 1920 x 1080 | Audio: AAC 48.0 KHz
Language: English | Size: 2.31 GB | Duration: 2hr 16m
This 2 hour English learning class has four main parts. Using correct memorizing, reading and listening methods will result in a higher level of English speaking fluency, so we will look at these different skills in detail, one by one:
1) Memorizing English Vocabulary Effectively

The first part focuses on memorizing English vocabulary in a real way. A lot of students have a habit of translating between English and their first language too much when they read or listen to English vocabulary. I believe that this results in vocabulary that is very easy to forget. The connection is very weak when only using translation to understand meaning. So when these students try and speak in English, the words don't come out very quickly, and the student needs to search hard for the vocabulary. In this section I talk about methods which you can use to create really deep, strong, natural connections and meanings for English vocabulary, without relying on translating so much, which makes remembering the English vocabulary when speaking much, much easier. This is English vocabulary which is harder to forget, just like the vocabulary of your first language.

2) English Reading Fluency Strategies

The second section focuses on English reading strategies. For building English vocabulary, some students like to create flash cards, or study English vocabulary lists, or just rely on reading grammar books or English course books. In this section I will explain how using some different reading strategies and different types of English content can help you to build your vocabulary in a much more effective and natural way. The memorizing vocabulary technique should be used with these English reading strategies together for the best results. I also talk about some ideas and resources that you can use to find the best English reading material, depending on your level of reading fluency in English. Gaining a high level of reading fluency is hugely important before moving onto English listening and speaking fluency, because it's the easiest and most logical to achieve first.

Use Winrar to Extract. And use a shorter path when extracting, such as C: drive

ALSO ANOTHER TIP: You Can Easily Navigate Using Winrar and Rename the Too Long File/ Folder Name if Needed While You Cannot in Default Windows Explorer. You are Welcome ! :)

Download More Latest Courses Visit -->> https://FreeCourseWeb.com

Get Latest Apps Tips and Tricks -->> https://AppWikia.com

We upload these learning materials for the people from all over the world, who have the talent and motivation to sharpen their skills/ knowledge but do not have the financial support to afford the materials. If you like this content and if you are truly in a position that you can actually buy the materials, then Please, we repeat, Please, Support Authors. They Deserve it! Because always remember, without "Them", you and we won't be here having this conversation. Think about it! Peace...

Download torrent
2.3 GB
seeders:14
leechers:14
[ FreeCourseWeb ] Skillshare - Learn English- The Psychology of Improving Your English Fluency

Trackers

tracker name
udp://tracker.coppersurfer.tk:6969/announce
udp://tracker.torrent.eu.org:451/announce
udp://thetracker.org:80/announce
udp://retracker.lanta-net.ru:2710/announce
udp://denis.stalker.upeer.me:6969/announce
udp://explodie.org:6969/announce
udp://tracker.filemail.com:6969/announce
udp://tracker.iamhansen.xyz:2000/announce
udp://retracker.netbynet.ru:2710/announce
udp://tracker.nyaa.uk:6969/announce
udp://torrentclub.tech:6969/announce
udp://tracker.supertracker.net:1337/announce
udp://open.demonii.si:1337/announce
udp://tracker.moeking.me:6969/announce
udp://tracker.filepit.to:6969/announce
µTorrent compatible trackers list

Download torrent
2.3 GB
seeders:14
leechers:14

Torrent hash: 0EF42ED8F63A4E1D0E7F55156918338B553D10C2