[ FreeCourseWeb ] Skillshare - Procreate to Paper- Digital Sketching Process for Traditional Artists

seeders: 4
leechers: 3
updated:

Download Fast Safe Anonymous
movies, software, shows...
  • Downloads: 32
  • Language: English

Files

• [ FreeCourseWeb.com ] Skillshare - Procreate to Paper- Digital Sketching Process for Traditional Artists.zip (1.7 GB)

Description

[ FreeCourseWeb.com ] Procreate to Paper: Digital Sketching Process for Traditional Artists

Download More Latest Courses Visit -->> https://FreeCourseWeb.com

Video: .MP4, 1920x1080, 30 fps | Audio: AAC, 48 kHz, 2ch | Duration: 1h 48m
Genre: eLearning | Language: English | Size: 1.7 GB

Even if you work in traditional media like watercolor, oils or acrylics, developing the initial study for your artwork is much faster and easier if you are using a digital tool like Procreate app for iPad. Even though I will give you a detailed instruction on how to use Procreate, the app itself is not the main focus of this class. We will be learning how to plan your future painting without the hassle of printed photos, sketch books and tracing paper.
In this class I will explain step-by-step my digital sketching process from creating the initial concept to help me figure out the composition to further developing tonal relationships in the piece and then selecting colors and painting reference sketch in color. 
You can then watch me paint the artwork with acrylics on illustration board. At the end of the class I provide one more nstration of the whole digital and physical process for a watercolor on paper landscape painting.

Use Winrar to Extract. And use a shorter path when extracting, such as C: drive

ALSO ANOTHER TIP: You Can Easily Navigate Using Winrar and Rename the Too Long File/ Folder Name if Needed While You Cannot in Default Windows Explorer. You are Welcome ! :)

Download More Latest Courses Visit -->> https://FreeCourseWeb.com

Get Latest Apps Tips and Tricks -->> https://AppWikia.com

We upload these learning materials for the people from all over the world, who have the talent and motivation to sharpen their skills/ knowledge but do not have the financial support to afford the materials. If you like this content and if you are truly in a position that you can actually buy the materials, then Please, we repeat, Please, Support Authors. They Deserve it! Because always remember, without "Them", you and we won't be here having this conversation. Think about it! Peace...

Download torrent
1.7 GB
seeders:4
leechers:3
[ FreeCourseWeb ] Skillshare - Procreate to Paper- Digital Sketching Process for Traditional Artists

Trackers

tracker name
udp://tracker.coppersurfer.tk:6969/announce
udp://tracker.torrent.eu.org:451/announce
udp://thetracker.org:80/announce
udp://retracker.lanta-net.ru:2710/announce
udp://denis.stalker.upeer.me:6969/announce
udp://explodie.org:6969/announce
udp://tracker.filemail.com:6969/announce
udp://tracker.iamhansen.xyz:2000/announce
udp://retracker.netbynet.ru:2710/announce
udp://tracker.nyaa.uk:6969/announce
udp://torrentclub.tech:6969/announce
udp://tracker.supertracker.net:1337/announce
udp://open.demonii.si:1337/announce
udp://tracker.moeking.me:6969/announce
udp://tracker.filepit.to:6969/announce
µTorrent compatible trackers list

Download torrent
1.7 GB
seeders:4
leechers:3

Torrent hash: E94DD6580C8D5AC81158F8F33F52078CE310C051