[ FreeCourseWeb ] Skillshare - Simple and Fast Texture in Adobe Illustrator- Add Texture with One-Click with Custom Art Brushes

seeders: 5
leechers: 2
updated:

Download Fast Safe Anonymous
movies, software, shows...
  • Downloads: 43
  • Language: English

Files

• [ FreeCourseWeb.com ] Skillshare - Simple and Fast Texture in Adobe Illustrator- Add Texture with One-Click with Custom Art Brushes.zip (592.5 MB)

Description

[ FreeCourseWeb.com ] Simple and Fast Texture in Adobe Illustrator: Add Texture with One-Click with Custom Art Brushes

Download More Latest Courses Visit -->> https://FreeCourseWeb.com

Video: .MP4, 1280x720, 30 fps | Audio: AAC, 48 kHz, 2ch | Duration: 53m
Genre: eLearning | Language: English | Size: 595 MB

Any good illustrator knows texture can take an illustration from good to great. But adding texture to vector artwork doesn't have to be complicated. And most importantly, texture doesn't equal Photoshop.
In this class, I'll walk you through a simple and unique way to add texture using only Illustrator. You'll learn all the basics to make your own set of custom texture edge art brushes using only Adobe Illustrator. These brushes are basically stroke presets that allow you to add texture to any line using ONE click! Think of the time you'll save with this efficient workflow.
This technique of adding texture is simple, very effective and creates an awesome textured look that will add a lot of character to your vector work. I'm very excited to share this technique with you since I haven't found any tutorials on this method anywhere else!
On top of learning this awesome, fool-proof method of adding texture to your work, you will also see my complete illustration workflow to go from flat vector shapes to something a little more polished and sophisticated. And I've thrown in a couple of bonus gifts and tips along the way to help you further personalize your work.
By taking this class, you'll learn to:
how to make custom texture brushes simply (no analog material needed!)
how to properly save your brushes in a unified brush library
how to share and/or sell your brushes
how to apply brushes to vector illustrations
how to apply finishing touches using custom scatter brushes I created for you (free and available in the class project section)
You'll also learn some basic Illustrator tips and tricks like how to:
use staple Illustrator tools like the shape builder tool in an efficient way
use clipping masks without going mad
apply and optimize texture for your style
round corners like a boss
work with anchor points and fix awkward paths using the delete anchor point tool
expand objects and paths correctly
scale objects using the transform panel
And tons of other really practical stuff like keyboard shortcuts, faster ways of doing things, etc...
Plus as a BONUS for this class, I've included a custom stipple scatter brush set that will help you add even more texture to your work!
Go from boring vector artwork to awesome textured illustrations without torturing yourself with overly complicated texture workflow!

Use Winrar to Extract. And use a shorter path when extracting, such as C: drive

ALSO ANOTHER TIP: You Can Easily Navigate Using Winrar and Rename the Too Long File/ Folder Name if Needed While You Cannot in Default Windows Explorer. You are Welcome ! :)

Download More Latest Courses Visit -->> https://FreeCourseWeb.com

Get Latest Apps Tips and Tricks -->> https://AppWikia.com

We upload these learning materials for the people from all over the world, who have the talent and motivation to sharpen their skills/ knowledge but do not have the financial support to afford the materials. If you like this content and if you are truly in a position that you can actually buy the materials, then Please, we repeat, Please, Support Authors. They Deserve it! Because always remember, without "Them", you and we won't be here having this conversation. Think about it! Peace...

Download torrent
592.5 MB
seeders:5
leechers:2
[ FreeCourseWeb ] Skillshare - Simple and Fast Texture in Adobe Illustrator- Add Texture with One-Click with Custom Art Brushes

Trackers

tracker name
udp://tracker.coppersurfer.tk:6969/announce
udp://tracker.torrent.eu.org:451/announce
udp://thetracker.org:80/announce
udp://retracker.lanta-net.ru:2710/announce
udp://denis.stalker.upeer.me:6969/announce
udp://explodie.org:6969/announce
udp://tracker.filemail.com:6969/announce
udp://tracker.iamhansen.xyz:2000/announce
udp://retracker.netbynet.ru:2710/announce
udp://tracker.nyaa.uk:6969/announce
udp://torrentclub.tech:6969/announce
udp://tracker.supertracker.net:1337/announce
udp://open.demonii.si:1337/announce
udp://tracker.moeking.me:6969/announce
udp://tracker.filepit.to:6969/announce
µTorrent compatible trackers list

Download torrent
592.5 MB
seeders:5
leechers:2

Torrent hash: 33DC71BE01F407BC2C43E2472B739427D055D98C