[ FreeCourseWeb ] Skillshare - The Art of Learning Efficiently and Effectively - A Reading Masterclass

seeders: 11
leechers: 0
updated:

Download Fast Safe Anonymous
movies, software, shows...
  • Downloads: 123
  • Language: English

Files

• [ FreeCourseWeb.com ] Skillshare - The Art of Learning Efficiently and Effectively - A Reading Masterclass.zip (704.5 MB)

Description

[ FreeCourseWeb.com ] The Art of Learning Efficiently and Effectively - A Reading Masterclass

Download More Courses Visit and Support Us -->> https://FreeCourseWeb.com

Duration: 1h 4m | Video: .MP4, 1280x720, 30 fps | Audio: AAC, 48 kHz, 2ch | Size: 707 MB
Genre: eLearning | Language: English

Whether you’re at school, just starting a new job, or trying to achieve your life goals, we never stop learning. As a result, it is those individuals who are able to learn most efficiently and read most effectively that are going to get ahead. In short, knowing how to learn and how to read is a superpower that can create significant positive changes to your life. The crazy thing is, we’re never actually taught how to learn or read in a way that delivers results and drives us closer towards our dreams. Most of us will pick up a book, read it from cover to cover, before forgetting everything you read within a matter of days. 
In this class, I will take you through the well-kept secrets of how to learn efficiently and read effectively, such that by the end of the course you should be able to read a book a day while remembering all the critical points that each of them communicate. We’ll break down (1) why you should be reading one book a day and how the most successful minds in the world utilise reading to propel them to greatness, (2) how to shift your mindset and the way you think about learning/reading, utilising the pareto principle and higher standards to your advantage, (3) what to read and when to read so you are using your time wisely and giving yourself the best opportunity to live the life you want. Finally, you will create your own personal action plan that will enable you to quickly understand and summarise the books you read and never forget any of the critical points they teach you. 
Using the principles in this course I was able to secure a first-class law degree and offers to study at both Oxford and Cambridge university. They have also enabled me to grow one of the world’s largest student learning platforms, Digestible Notes, and a six-figure marketing business by quickly learning some of the core principles from the greatest minds in history. 
I am super excited to meet you and will do everything I can to help you throughout your own learning journey! Take your time working through the content and I will do my best to read and reply to all your questions, concerns, and contributions.

Use Winrar to Extract. And use a shorter path when extracting, such as C: drive

ALSO ANOTHER TIP: You Can Easily Navigate Using Winrar and Rename the Too Long File/ Folder Name if Needed While You Cannot in Default Windows Explorer. You are Welcome ! :)

Download More Courses Visit and Support Us -->> https://FreeCourseWeb.com

Get More Tutorials and Support Us -->> https://DevCourseWeb.com

We upload these learning materials for the people from all over the world, who have the talent and motivation to sharpen their skills/ knowledge but do not have the financial support to afford the materials. If you like this content and if you are truly in a position that you can actually buy the materials, then Please, we repeat, Please, Support Authors. They Deserve it! Because always remember, without "Them", you and we won't be here having this conversation. Think about it! Peace...

Download torrent
704.5 MB
seeders:11
leechers:0
[ FreeCourseWeb ] Skillshare - The Art of Learning Efficiently and Effectively - A Reading Masterclass

Trackers

tracker name
udp://opentor.org:2710/announce
udp://p4p.arenabg.com:1337/announce
udp://tracker.torrent.eu.org:451/announce
udp://tracker.cyberia.is:6969/announce
udp://9.rarbg.to:2710/announc
udp://explodie.org:6969/announce
udp://tracker.moeking.me:6969/announce
udp://tracker.opentrackr.org:1337/announce
udp://tracker.tiny-vps.com:6969/announce
udp://ipv4.tracker.harry.lu:80/announce
udp://tracker.coppersurfer.tk:6969/announce
udp://tracker.leechers-paradise.org:6969/announce
udp://open.stealth.si:80/announce
udp://tracker.pirateparty.gr:6969/announce
udp://inferno.demonoid.is:3391/announce
µTorrent compatible trackers list

Download torrent
704.5 MB
seeders:11
leechers:0

Torrent hash: 9DB0531D29499486D5E379D325F2225A9596CB59